2017 FFA Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got what we deserved unfortunately.
Just a pity more of the Sydney front running fans didn’t rock up

Oh well. Beaten by a free kick goal that wasn't there. Should have scored in the first half of extra time but it's been our problem for the last two years and that's scoring goals.

Oh well. Beaten by a free kick goal that wasn't there. Should have scored in the first half of extra time but it's been our problem for the last two years and that's scoring goals.
Yep, enough chances to win it but as per the norm we can’t hit the side of a barn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ball boy looked like an absolute little campaigner.
The bald dude with him? I assume his dad also looked an absolute campaigner. I can handle the free kick being the wrong decision. It happens but not happy with the campaigner ball-boy. Marrone came to grab the ball and he turned his back on him. Absolute *head and was proud of himself afterwards as well. Any accountability there?

The bald dude with him? I assume his dad also looked an absolute campaigner. I can handle the free kick being the wrong decision. It happens but not happy with the campaigner ball-boy. Marrone came to grab the ball and he turned his back on him. Absolute ****head and was proud of himself afterwards as well. Any accountability there?
Oh I'm sure Marrone will get lambasted with all the hate left right and centre and get a 4 week ban.

Some of you are ridiculous.

I don't care whether the kid held the ball up for an extra 2 seconds. He's a ******* child being accosted by an adult with smoke coming out of his ears. What Marrone did was outrageous. He should - and likely will - cop a hefty suspension as well. I expect he'll be sitting in the stands for at least a month after that.

I'm disgusted that a professional footballer essentially attacked a child, and I'm even more disgusted that people here are blaming the victim when the victim is a child, and the perpetrator is a ******* idiot.

The bald dude with him? I assume his dad also looked an absolute campaigner. I can handle the free kick being the wrong decision. It happens but not happy with the campaigner ball-boy. Marrone came to grab the ball and he turned his back on him. Absolute ****head and was proud of himself afterwards as well. Any accountability there?
Sign him up. I reckon he went down easy too, Marrone didn' knock him over. Perfect for this game

Some of you are ridiculous.

I don't care whether the kid held the ball up for an extra 2 seconds. He's a ******* child being accosted by an adult with smoke coming out of his ears. What Marrone did was outrageous. He should - and likely will - cop a hefty suspension as well. I expect he'll be sitting in the stands for at least a month after that.

I'm disgusted that a professional footballer essentially attacked a child, and I'm even more disgusted that people here are blaming the victim when the victim is a child, and the perpetrator is a ******* idiot.
Attacked him? Hahahaha.

Disagree respectfully. I reckon the kinda did turn up to watch. If it was a season game the crowd wouldve been smaller right?
13,000 for a final is a deadset disgrace.
The Sydney crowd showed with their pathetic turn up for the Socceroos that they don’t deserve the big games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back