2017 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be correct.

I know it's a bit pointless predicting something we'll know for sure tomorrow, but...

A) I reckon we'll get Indigenous Round (R10 starting 26/5) away, as crows seem to always get it home in return for us getting ANZAC home, and because the Suns are away that round and the great unwashed would bitch and moan that "port power made suns sell a home game and then made them travel the game after". So round 10 I reckon will be away, knowing our luck, it'll be a Perth match.

B) I reckon we will get a home game the week before (as will Suns) but I doubt we'll get Friday - that would mean 7 has to give us coverage two weeks in a row and we know they'd hate that - and I doubt they'll have a Thursday game that week. Reckon port and suns both get Saturday day home games in round 7, against smaller clubs.

So, I'm thinking
R7 - home, Saturday day, against small club
R8 - "home" in China, Sunday, against Suns
R9 - bye
R10 (indigenous round) - away, probably in Perth

According to a poster on the main board / the Herald Sun, Geelong are hosting Port on Thursday the 25th May at Simmonds. This would be Indigenous Round. Yay, black based Indigneous guernsey!

R8 - v Suns @ Shanghai (Sunday May 14)
R9 - BYE
R10 (Indigenous Rd) - v Geelong @ Simmonds (Thursday May 25)

You would have to assume we get games at Adelaide Oval surrounding that run, surely. A Thursday night game in R11 would be nice (Geelong and Crows are playing the Friday).

Yay, black based Indigneous guernsey!

3204840swsw.gif

Does the fixture really matter when the only top 8 team you can beat had won 1 in about 12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One game at Etihad and two at the G. Not much for Melbourne fans as the other two Vic games are Ballarat and Geelong.

I know which Membership I won't be getting.

According to a poster on the main board / the Herald Sun, Geelong are hosting Port on Thursday the 25th May at Simmonds. This would be Indigenous Round. Yay, black based Indigneous guernsey!

R8 - v Suns @ Shanghai (Sunday May 14)
R9 - BYE
R10 (Indigenous Rd) - v Geelong @ Simmonds (Thursday May 25)

You would have to assume we get games at Adelaide Oval surrounding that run, surely. A Thursday night game in R11 would be nice (Geelong and Crows are playing the Friday).
Very happy with this. I want away (from AO) games pre and post bye, as long it then is round 7 at home and round 11 at home as well. The crap of two away before or after, neutering half the benefit of the bye gives me the shits.

5 away trips against top 8 sides + away showdown. First 4 games will be tough. I really like our run home.

I think we win minimum 8 games. There's potential to win 14-15 if we are good enough. It's a decent draw.

Only 3 games in Melbourne :( but 2 in regional Vic probably makes up for that. I think the Saints were a bit stiff to not get us at home.

Very happy we got the Ballarat game, I wanted it! I also wanted our last game at Subiaco to be against West Coast, haven't played them there in 3 years and our last 4 games there have all been against Freo.

I'm happy we got Gold Coast at Adelaide Oval, I hope we absolutely smash Carlton there again and....omg we finally get to play North at home!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back