Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

And screw you fuey i haven't had a TE since we started this league, thought for sure Gesicki would make it to my 2nd round pick. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I inboxed Dixie last night, but this is getting ridiculous now, if he hasn't picked by tonight auto pick for him J Shuttlesworth , every year this draft stalls and becomes 10 rounds of pure hell.

I don't understand it, 5 minutes after work for those that can't get on during the work day. Am having the same problem in the cutthroat league, puts undue pressure on the LM to make a call about auto picking and the like. Just not necessary if people held up their end of the bargain and picked within a decent time frame.

Is always the way in leagues. People are busy, I get it, but if you know a draft is going on that you are in, just make a point to check it once a day and see where you are at. Nobody wants to auto pick someone as it kind of sucks, but sometimes it just has to happen.

Agree with both of you, and its not like he hasn't been online, he was on last night and yesterday morning IIRC, if you've got time to look at threads on BF you have time to draft a player on FF.

Is always the way in leagues. People are busy, I get it, but if you know a draft is going on that you are in, just make a point to check it once a day and see where you are at. Nobody wants to auto pick someone as it kind of sucks, but sometimes it just has to happen.

The fact this is a 10 round + draft and not a six as with most dynasty leagues means it drags right out. IIRC last year J Shuttlesworth had to auto pick like the last 2 round or something because we stalled in round 9 right before kick off for week one.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back