Fantasy 2017 Fleaflicker Ultra League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

My roster from what i can remember, im more than happy to just nominate 10 players if other people cant remember their roster as well as me though :)

(i went through the first few pages of each position on the fleaflicker stat tab to find any players of significance that i remember having)

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Zeke Elliot, DeMarco Murray, CJ Prosise, Spencer Ware

WR: Mike Evans, Julio Jones, Tyreek Hill, DeVante Parker, Dontae Moncrief, Jamison Crowder, Jeremy Maclin

TE: I honestly cant remember who i was cutting or keeping, duds

LB: Bendardick McKinney, Denzel Perryman, Christian Kirksey, Preston Brown

S: Kenny Vacarro, Mike Adams, Vonn Bell, Corey Graham

DL: Brandon Graham, Kawann Short, Stephen Tuitt

Last edited:

If everyone went through the first few pages of each position on the fleaflicker stat tab, reckon we could all name 20 keepers from our teams??

Think we were supposed to have 30 something keepers but more than happy to start the draft from round 20 onwards if people cant remember that many players.

J Shuttlesworth i think i remember you having Nelson Agholor for some reason, have a freebie on me... :D

Once we get word that everyone is happy to return i will create the league and try allocating players. Need confirmation of numbers before anything else can be done.

Think we were supposed to have 30 something keepers but more than happy to start the draft from round 20 onwards if people cant remember that many players.

J Shuttlesworth i think i remember you having Nelson Agholor for some reason, have a freebie on me... :D

Alshon shmalshon. This is the year.

I did send a message to FF about a reset point.

Might be easier to restart a new one. 'Melt league' 'Rage got out of the cage invitational'

Stay tuned guys. We might have a recovery option of sorts.

Basically they don't have a 'reset' as such, however they can still see the deleted league in their staging environment and have offered to help set it back up.

I've replied saying I'm/we're keen to do that.

Will keep you posted.

Last edited:
Well, I hope that they can restore the league as I have no chance of remembering my team at all. If it falls through, I'm happy to bow out and allow my former players to go back into the free agency pool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a fleaflicker league that I was using to experiment with scoring options. Could actually do something with it if people are keen. Need feedback on scoring though, haven't looked at it for like 6 months.

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/183533

Got an email again overnight,

Not a problem -- I'll start setting it back up this week....

So hopefully we'll be back up and running in the near future, just in time for some Aggy pre-season hype.

Got an email again overnight,

So hopefully we'll be back up and running in the near future, just in time for some Aggy pre-season hype.

Great work mate. You going to be GMsus Shuttlesworth? If so Spirit Level says he is keen to take over BB's team so perhaps contact him and sort it out when the league is back.

Great work mate. You going to be GMsus Shuttlesworth? If so Spirit Level says he is keen to take over BB's team so perhaps contact him and sort it out when the league is back.

It'll most likely be setup that way tosta rt just becuase I'm the current point of contact. I'll sort that when it's up.

If anyone is super keen to do it or be co-goodell I'm sure we can organise that too.

FWIW I was already co-commish. Happy to change hands though if anyone is super keen

Right she did mention something about a co-commish. I asked who it was cause i wasnt aware of one. We can sort it all when its back up anyway.

Right she did mention something about a co-commish. I asked who it was cause i wasnt aware of one. We can sort it all when its back up anyway.

She??? A women who plays fantasy football? * me, well i never!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back