Review 2017 Free Agency & Trade Period

What type of player do we need most? (Whether mature or rookie age)

• A tall forward

Votes: 103 57.9%
  • An inside midfielder

Votes: 44 24.7%
  • An outside midfielder

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • A half back

Votes: 15 8.4%
  • A small forward

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • A ruckman

Votes: 5 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Either #2, 2018 1st and slaughtered in the fixture for Weller

Or

#2, O'Reilly is passed as father son, umpiring bias in 2018 and seven games against the bottom six for Weller.

Or

Jack Martin for Weller
is that you Gi- I mean Mr McLachlan?

The first 4 picks will in all likelihood come from a group of 5 Victorian based players.

Your club is the most interesting of the remaining top 10 picks.

Will they take Naughton or not?
We have generally held our interstaters recently. Since all talk is that it’s a massive drop off after 5/6 top midfielders, this would be a bad move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have generally held our interstaters recently. Since all talk is that it’s a massive drop off after 5/6 top midfielders, this would be a bad move.

Okay.

Whoever Freo deem the best of the leftovers of Cerra/Stephenson/Higgins/Coffield/Constable/Brayshaw.

Yes should of delist. I hope this is the goodwill gesture that gets us Hogan in 2 years
Spot on. Was my thought as well. By the time Hogan's deal expires Balic could be an entrenched gun, which would be a nice reminder of what little they paid for him :)

Good to see that we have been rewarded for our show of faith and rehabilitation for Balic.

Thanks mate - enjoy living with your mum and dad again. Maybe they'll let you sleep in the crib next to their bed again.

Back