Game Day 2017 National Draft

The OP for our new picks must be accurate and informative. Who should do it?

• Anyone

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Wait for TD

Votes: 71 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the degenerative knee issues that should see him cooked in three years, you heard that baseless, no source rumour right here first, could get a slider....lol
I don't think it's baseless, I've read it somewhere myself.

Shocking Disposal on that Video.

His Kicking Reminds me of Nathan Brown ALL UP and UNDERS

Yep the only positive there was a willingness to go on his opposite foot without too much hesitation - in fact I'd venture to say the disposal by his opposite foot looked better than that on his natural foot in the video. :eek:

Granted that's not necessarily what you pick up a KPD for but still you don't want to be seeing floaters almost every time.

LDU, Dow and Rayner seem locked in (order depending) as top 3. It means Roos toss up between Cerra and Stephenson most likely. Freo probably go Naughton or Brander. We pick Coffield or the slider of Cerra/Stephenson. It seems to be the way it is panning out.

LDU, Dow and Rayner seem locked in (order depending) as top 3. It means Roos toss up between Cerra and Stephenson most likely. Freo probably go Naughton or Brander. We pick Coffield or the slider of Cerra/Stephenson. It seems to be the way it is panning out.
What do you make of the talk from a couple weeks ago about Rayner possibly sliding due to having a poor engine? Might slide past Carlton to the Roos? Or just rubbish?

So Fogarty is not in the picture for us?

Imagine the melts if it's Higgins?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I think Cerra might be a chance to get there. What do you guys think about taking him? Will be probably best available choice but there's going to be be an outcry if we take another mid.

I use to play footy with him and his knees looked shot back then, I'm a little surprised he's rated so highly
It's quite shocking that it hasn't been made more of in the media.

Once again I've heard the same thing somewhere, don't ask me to quote a specific source though.

There's a clear cut top 5 and not much between 6-15.davies-uniacke, dow, rayner, cerra and stephenson.we just hope one slides to 6 and we pounce even if we do need kp players.
I know everyone has them in the top 5 but I don't really understand why Dow and Cerra are considered so rock solid. Rayner and LDU are the only certainties for mine. Would be prefer that we use pick 6 on players that (a) suit our list and (b) more speculative but also provide a greater roi. Would be disappointed if we got one of those two in preference to Fogaty, Balta or Coffield tbh.

Back