2017 NMFC Membership Tally/Discussion | Final tally 40,441

Remove this Banner Ad

We cracked 20k in 2014/2015 on the 3/12/14 and 2015/2016 on 18/11/2015. So we are well ahead considering all the doom and gloom out there about us next year. #hope

Mine just rolls over but I don't get an email - how do I pick player on card
You should have got an email, i did. Maybe the club dont have your email address on file, give them a buzz.

It’s only November, but North Melbourne is already on track to break its membership record for the fifth consecutive season.

The club shot past 20,000 members over the weekend – earlier than ever before.

With the tally more than 2,000 up on the same time last year, the Kangaroo army has pledged its loyalty to the royal blue and white, in a stunning show of support to kick-off the 2017 campaign.

North Managing Director & CEO Carl Dilena thanked members for their continued support and encouraged those who were yet to renew or sign up to do so.

“Despite the incredible start, we understand that as soon as you’re satisfied with anything in the AFL industry, that’s when you’re at your most vulnerable,” he said.

“We must capitalise on this brilliant start and I urge all North people to jump on board and join us on the start of what we believe will be an exciting year ahead.”

The club’s presence in Tasmania also continues to go from strength-to-strength, with the membership figure in the Apple Isle more than 500 higher than 12 months ago.

“The Tasmanian football community is an integral part of the North family and with another strong mix of games coming their way, I have no doubt there will be a huge amount of anticipation being generated.” Dilena added.

Cashola in the bank too. A far cry from the days of having to run on the smell of an oily rag pre Christmas.

The bean counters and always needy football department would be cracking a collective "Steffi" on the back of those figures.

Cashola in the bank too. A far cry from the days of having to run on the smell of an oily rag pre Christmas.

The bean counters and always needy football department would be cracking a collective "Steffi" on the back of those figures.

I'll think you will find the correct nomenclature is a 'graf' the collective is a 22 of grafs (after her 22 titles)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll think you will find the correct nomenclature is a 'graf' the collective is a 22 of grafs (after her 22 titles)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

"Grafs" wouldn't exactly have the same double entendre impact though, having no similarity whatsoever to the word "Stiffy".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are the best GR.

Here I am thinking it was a piss poor effort at rhyming slang and not for first time this week I'm left confused.

If we can somehow get to Good Friday at 2-1, I reckon we'll crack 50,000.

If we crack 50k im going to spend my life on the bay bagging all the minnow clubs.

Thanks Rock. Looks like I get to choose what the whole family receives. Their welcome emails don't include the option.

I think I'll have to go with BBB.

Can't have the mrs getting a Taz card.
lol poor Tazz
And poor Browny

I still think the aisles 40-45 on level 1 should be given to schimma and archer members for away games at Etihad

At our home games against * for example it's full of them
Why the * can't we have the option

Seriously I upgrade to a reserved seat for away games anyway WHY DOESNT THE CLUB GIVE US THE PACKAGE NOW FFS

ID HAPPILY GIVE THEM THE MONEY INSTEAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back