Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just so much to love about this, I just have to share :D

Before extra time:
giphy.gif

After extra time:
giphy.gif

I love the finger pointing ...

I'm staggered that Koch still reckons it was ok to react the way he did. He did everything a leader shouldn't do
Koch isn't a leaders arse when it comes to an AFL football club. He's a typical 70s-80s Port fan. Grew up in an era that Port dominated the SANFL and thought like most of them did, that they just had to be in the AFL to dominate it. He, like all Port fans of that era are finding out now that their magical 'creed' is a just very basic description of early professionalism in a football club which was setting a higher standard in what was effectively an amateur era. What they did back then equals about 10% of what it takes to successful in the AFL now. His rant the other day was just a complete dummy spit, typical of a Port fan of that era when they lose. It was completely embarrassing for a top level representative of professional football club to carry on like that and even more embarrassing that he's standing by it.

I quite like Travis Boak, but I'm not sure which final he is referring to here:

"It's probably the worst result and worst loss I have ever been involved in, in a final like that where we controlled the game for a lot of it and wasted opportunities."

That's a big call, given he played in the 2007 Grand Final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a certain PAP poster who could no doubt give you a detailed analysis of why Port dominated that game and if it weren't for a conspiracy between the AFL heirarchy and the saucer people, why they would have won it.
Saucer people.......

ha
haha:D

Koch isn't a leaders arse when it comes to an AFL football club. He's a typical 70s-80s Port fan. Grew up in an era that Port dominated the SANFL and thought like most of them did, that they just had to be in the AFL to dominate it. He, like all Port fans of that era are finding out now that their magical 'creed' is a just very basic description of early professionalism in a football club which was setting a higher standard in what was effectively an amateur era. What they did back then equals about 10% of what it takes to successful in the AFL now. His rant the other day was just a complete dummy spit, typical of a Port fan of that era when they lose. It was completely embarrassing for a top level representative of professional football club to carry on like that and even more embarrassing that he's standing by it.

Of course he'll stand by it. His ego is massive. Get your mug on TV and it's probably easy to believe that your opinion is more important than anyone else's. He is a genuine dickhead.

My God...they've all caught the "saucer people " syndrome - on losing Renault as a sponsor :
Gone are the days where I worry about this. 5 years for a major is a good run together so I think it's been a win/win and now we move on. We have a compelling 40k or so each week rocking up,.......

Er..no it's not and er, no your don't

Yeah totally agree.

If we could attract the likes of Renault and Energy Australia when we were at AAMI stadium averaging 20k attendances, we'll have no issues finding people when we're averaging around the 40k mark at Adelaide Oval with good membership.

Not worried. We're in a good spot to attract someone pretty good.

How about "MyNervousBreakdowns"

My God...they've all caught the "saucer people " syndrome - on losing Renault as a sponsor :

if they are such a good spot, why didn't China Southern pick them to sponsor, seeing as all of China are behind port Adelaide "apparently" or just get China to sponsor them and get $1 from every Chinese person, a lazy billion dollars for them in a heartbeat

I love how they're totally blinded to the truth

"We pull 40k every week" lel not anymore

Crowds are down around 14% from 44,364 in 2014 to 38,137 in 2017

2015 down 3.2%
2016 down 7.6%
2017 down 3.8%

Even comparing finals from 2014 to their crowd in 2017 shows a decrease of 17.4%

The numbers clearly show that their club is in a state of decline and if the current trends continue they will be down to an average of 35k within the next couple of years (if we win a flag during that time then there will be a far more rapid decline in their numbers)

No wonder Renault couldn't wait to wash their hands of them.

if they are such a good spot, why didn't China Southern pick them to sponsor, seeing as all of China are behind port Adelaide "apparently" or just get China to sponsor them and get $1 from every Chinese person, a lazy billion dollars for them in a heartbeat
Oh, they've posted about China .....Nah , not worried about it.
5 years for a major sponsor is "gud but"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back