Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship - Kennedy and K Smith - Player function review 23/7

Canary

All Australian
Oct 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Reading FC
Kat Smith has a perpetual 'slightly-bemused' face. Not resting 'slightly-bemused' face because it's perhaps most evident when she's smiling. I'm not sure what it is but I get a sense of constant, well, bemusement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Really wished they streamed the season launch and B&F....

I'd honestly pay $20 a season to watch both.

LeverPuller

BigFooty Tanker
Jun 23, 2011
Q49, Olympic Stand
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Newcastle United Seattle Seahawks
Kat Smith has a perpetual 'slightly-bemused' face. Not resting 'slightly-bemused' face because it's perhaps most evident when she's smiling. I'm not sure what it is but I get a sense of constant, well, bemusement.
Without trying to sound condescending or setting off a stream of Striker-and-Katherine memes, she's an absolute joy to talk to. Friendly, bubbly and just loving the chance she has as a footballer. Cant speak any higher of her really.

Last edited:

Canary

All Australian
Oct 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Reading FC
Without trying to sound condescending or setting off a stream of Striker-and-Katherine memes, she's an absolute joy to talk too. Friendly, bubbly and just loving the chance she has as a footballer. Cant speak any higher of her really.
I don't doubt it, I remember her draft video being the best of the bunch (despite, if I remember correctly, being a Carlton supporter growing up).

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Striker475 did you mention the BF sponsorship curse?

I think we may have killed the curse with Smith. The jury is still out with BenKen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How exactly would that conversation go?

Hi BenKen - I'm Striker and I'm your BigFooty Sponsor. Everyone I sponsor has their career either go to s**t or go to Collingwood or both. Great to meet you while I still can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom