Position 2017 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smashed JLT and then Rocket was like, nup, not ready.

Was weird and now an awkward price when looking for downgrade targets.

I consider £155k (mcinnes, perryman) as far as I'd pay for a rook before they lose their appeal during the season. Maybe at the start of the season I'll pay overs but you start losing money for better premos as opposed to a 102k pricer. Money is king this year and rooks need to make max profit. It's a gamble and if brodie can do A SP Newman and be a potential keeper then he's worth it.

I consider £155k (mcinnes, perryman) as far as I'd pay for a rook before they lose their appeal during the season. Maybe at the start of the season I'll pay overs but you start losing money for better premos as opposed to a 102k pricer. Money is king this year and rooks need to make max profit. It's a gamble and if brodie can do A SP Newman and be a potential keeper then he's worth it.
At today's exchange rate converts to AUD$268k. Well, you'd certainly be paying overs.

Oh I've included Perryman ...

:musicalnote:Don't play the Perryman :musicalnote:(until on the bubble)
Don't ever pay that price (155K)
Don't play the Perryman, until they (SC) let me pick a brand new side:musicalnote:

Don't pay the Perryman
He won't even fix your side
Don't pay the Perryman
Unless you've got an Otten on the slide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood fans - assuming Scharenberg gets the nod shortly, is it safe to assume he gets an extended run at it?

I, for one, am tempted.

Collingwood fans - assuming Scharenberg gets the nod shortly, is it safe to assume he gets an extended run at it?

I, for one, am tempted.

From memory he got an ok run at it last time and the club was patient with him as he worked his way up to speed in the seniors.
For me the question is point production vs elevated price and he is yet another rd 13 bye rookie.
See what others closer to it say. Wouldn't go early unless absolutely necessary.

Do I skip on Stewart and go a week early on Greenwood? I'm planning on double/triple downgrading next week. Basically are Scharenberg/Perryman/Cousins going to be better rookie options than Stewart?

Do I skip on Stewart and go a week early on Greenwood? I'm planning on double/triple downgrading next week. Basically are Scharenberg/Perryman/Cousins going to be better rookie options than Stewart?

Yes yes and nfi

Smashed JLT and then Rocket was like, nup, not ready.

Was weird and now an awkward price when looking for downgrade targets.
With his contested ball approach though, if Brodie has a good first game & his JS improves ....I'll certainly look at him

Coaches brought in Taranto as a $200+k forward .....a $175k midfielder is good by comparison

I'm also looking to have more playing rookies on the bench come trade exhaustion time

We'll all be struggling to field 18 in R13 with all these rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back