Preview 2017 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Also interesting to see Naughton did well in both his agility AND goalkicking (25 of 30). Both traits that would serve him well as forward versus defender.

Brayshaw is looking pretty good though and should have no or few issues playing in WA.

Allen will most likely go 12 - 16 unless someone feels the need to reach. Not sure about Brander. He's obviously been talked up on Bigfooty to be easily top 10 but reality could be very different.

Allen would be a really nice get for the Tigers imo.

How tall is Allen? He is listed at 191cm but he seems taller to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ross:. OK Aaron, the plan is to play you in defence this year to keep the other teams off the scent.

Naughton: But Ross, I love kicking goals and you know I'm good at it. I've got he sidestep and mark for it too, defence is just boring.

Ross: Look Az, if you play forward for Peel you'll be at Brissy or the Gold Coast next year.

Naughton: Fair call, but what about the other defenders? There's a heap back there now.

Ross: There's a spot for you mate, Just wait til you see what I do with Zachy D this year. You'll love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Brayshaw killing the running at the combine
"Draft hopeful posts impressive time in 2km trial at Combine"
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-10-06/running-machine-dylan-moore-takes-out-combine-2km-trial

Brayshaw 3rd in the 2km time trial (6:15) and 1st in the yo-yo test (22.4). Running machine and inside bull, sounds like another Lachie Neale to me. Remember Logue killed it at the combine last year that greatly improved his draft prospects, reckon we have another example here.

Brayshaw 3rd in the 2km time trial (6:15) and 1st in the yo-yo test (22.4). Running machine and inside bull, sounds like another Lachie Neale to me. Remember Logue killed it at the combine last year that greatly improved his draft prospects, reckon we have another example here.

I've wanted us to have an inside midfielder who could link up around the ground like Tom Scully when the ball is moving, he fits the bill perfectly.

So does Darcy Tucker btw.

I am only an occasional poster but i have been watching him for most if the year
His hands in congestion are amazing
Watch the first quarter in the prelim

Xavier Ellis made the comment he is a best 18 player for any AFL in the comp

Massive fan and i reckon he would look great in purple

I'm a South supporter so have seen a fair bit of Kelly over the last few years. He is a smooth mover and has silky skills but there has previously been question marks over his hunger to play at the next level. He does a lot of things right and not too many wrong but I'm not completely sold on him, and I don't really know why.

I'm a South supporter so have seen a fair bit of Kelly over the last few years. He is a smooth mover and has silky skills but there has previously been question marks over his hunger to play at the next level. He does a lot of things right and not too many wrong but I'm not completely sold on him, and I don't really know why.
What is his defensive quality like ? No doubt he got attacking talent .

Yeah I agree but I'd still probably take the risk if I were Freo - there's a few of our players that would show him the standard that's required and I think he'd respect them. I get the feeling he'd struggle a bit at quite a few of the other AFL clubs. But on the other hand maybe he'd focus better away from what he knows over East?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back