2nds 2018 Casey Demons Thread - Grand Finalists

Remove this Banner Ad

Toump Ass get back on your bandwagon.

No Just updating the progress score coz nobody was doing it.

Speaking of which:

Casey 16.15 111 - Box Hill Hawks 11.6 72
Stats Stretch 31, C Wagner 21, Bugg 20, Pedersen 20
Goals Bugg 4, T Smith 3, Scott 2, Baker 1, Balic 1, Garlett 1, JKH 1, Pedersen 1, Stretch 1, C Wagner 1

Well we've got the Mcdonalds' Playing in the seniors and Wagners' playing in the 2nds

Hunt's form has fallen off a cliff. Doubtful we'll see him at senior level for quite some time.

Not surprised Viney had a quiet game. I'd play him at Casey next week. Our senior team looks settled for the first time this season. Let's give him another game at Casey to find some touch and show that he's 100% over his injury.

Im all for getting him back in
Hunt's form has fallen off a cliff. Doubtful we'll see him at senior level for quite some time.

Not surprised Viney had a quiet game. I'd play him at Casey next week. Our senior team looks settled for the first time this season. Let's give him another game at Casey to find some touch and show that he's 100% over his injury.

From what I’ve heard Viney was given plenty of attention and played limited minutes. Apparently played ok. I expect he’s a certainty to play next week.

He copped a hard tag.

Played ~70% game time, got 18 touches and a behind. 18 touches with a hard tag and on limited minutes... he's in against Carlton surely. Just a matter of who is out. Thinking Vince (rested) or Tyson gets a spell in the VFL to keep him on his toes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Future best 22. What do you reckon Topkent?
We aren’t an overly easy team to break into atm, but I’m a massive fan, and when he gets a gig, he’ll be a cult figure in no time!

But I hope Topkent writes him off, seems to be the secret to success

Get out campaigners I claimed Baker as soon as we drafted him. I also reserve the right to call for his inclusion after our next melt-inducing loss.
Hah! ... Please! I called him about halfway through last years NEAFL season. I'm pretty sure I posted something about him at some stage last year and that I wanted him with a mid to late pick. Watched him kick 4 or 5 goals and light the place up with his run, and said to a mate at the game that I'd love him in Red and Blue.

Hah! ... Please! I called him about halfway through last years NEAFL season. I'm pretty sure I posted something about him at some stage last year and that I wanted him with a mid to late pick. Watched him kick 4 or 5 goals and light the place up with his run, and said to a mate at the game that I'd love him in Red and Blue.

GET OUT HES MINE

I also met some of his schoolmates at the Brisbane game randomly in the crowd so there

Just to add to that TheCount I was very surprised he slipped all the way to our last pick, I would have been furious if we didn't take him.
Yep, I was waiting for his name to come out on draft night, and started yelling "TAKE BAKER!" when our pick came up ... It also helped that I'd been at the cricket all day and was at a pub at the time of course.

1LIqXXW.png

17xMHYu.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back