Resource 2018 Finals - Ticketing, ticket swaps and such - PRELIM EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the go with the letters for the ballot? My brother and I dont have ours (reserve seat, guaranteed gf ticket ) yet my 3 year old son got his...

I was in the same boat (no letter but Premium member) but just got an email regarding it within the last hour, check to see if you received the same?

Just got my e-mail regarding the gf ballot. My membership is priority 2, could anyone that doesn't plan on registering for the ballot and has a priority 2 membership pass along their barcode, I'd love to take my dad with me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nicer if they had dropped the price for the flights.

Hopefully we still get a few members over for the game.

What is the likelihood a priority two will get selected? Or is most/all likely to go priority one? Hopes of attending have dropped significantly!

Doing some thorough research on bulldogs/hawthorn boards, it seems most if not all priority 2s got tickets in their grand final years. Wouldn't make sense to me of having a 3rd priority if they are zero chance in the ballot.

Thats not ideal.

2i3vgn.jpg

pfft, after all that big talk of buying seats to not even go

Ignoring the local WA dees fans, when you think about it, it’s very hard to get more than a few thousand over when only a handful of extra flights are out on.

The majority of aircraft are 737/320 which seat approx 180, and one or two 330s which seat 260 people.

So that’s about 10 full loads on average, which matches up the the amount of flights available on Friday/Saturday. (Not to mention they are competing for seats with regular travellers who bought seats on most of those flights weeks ago)

It’s all about being as vocal as possible with the numbers we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back