2018 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree re CBeams but I think this is a mistake. I think he can do a better job than Christensen in the seniors.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Finally his body is starting to hold together a bit.
There is no reason that he can’t offer something at Senior level.
He has the skill and talent, it has always been his body that has let him down.

ha ha :-D you can see I am an Archie fan, always have been.
He was rucking against an Allies key position player. No excuse for not dominating. Would be good to see him knock the door down first, string a few good games together. Took a few marks, but is not the forward option that Oscar is, or as good in the ruck.

Archi had a strong game today,surely he's due for a call up this year
Are you Archi’s girlfriend?

Your first post on BF was complaining about the WAGS of players having to pay to attend the end of season club awards night.

Second was to talk up Archi.

Then next comment, you’re talking like you’ve personally met/interacted with Steven May socially.

Your first post on BF was complaining about the WAGS of players having to pay to attend the end of season club awards night.

Then next comment, you’re talking like you’ve personally met/interacted with Steven May socially.
Im a dude? I think your reading way into my comments, and i didnt think Big footy was like this. I dont think the gfs would even know what Big footy is let alone come on here and write stuff. First, i think i can write something about the bnf that i heard (might not even be true), second im allowed to talk about what players i like and no ive seen May off field at signing days and in media he seems nice.

So what?

Im a dude? I think your reading way into my comments, and i didnt think Big footy was like this. I dont think the gfs would even know what Big footy is let alone come on here and write stuff. First, i think i can write something about the bnf that i heard (might not even be true), second im allowed to talk about what players i like and no ive seen May off field at signing days and in media he seems nice.
All cool.

I just thought they were interesting comments to start off on BF.

I do know one ex players’ partner who knows all about BF.

Don’t judge BF on one poster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All cool.

I just thought they were interesting comments to start off on BF.

I do know one ex players’ partner who knows all about BF.

Don’t judge BF on one poster.
Okay, i came on here after a bit of deliberating for awhile, then i heard that bnf stuff and thought about jumping on. I wonder what families would think of these pages, I doubt they would care to come on and read it though, surely.

No it wouldn't be good for players or their families to read some of the stuff on BF. And that applies to all social media and to public figures in general. Sad but that's the way it is
A lot of them would, a bunch of people all talking about you would be digital crack for some. And probably about as safe as regular crack.

Big Footy is no place for the faint hearted, most on here are aggressively stupid in they like a conversation about footy but piss all new comers off with their 'they know everything' attitude. Post what you like, many of us outsiders appreciate differing views no matter what and we don't care if you in the 'know' or not. There are many on here who just read so don't worry about the ripples just post away.

Big Footy is no place for the faint hearted, most on here are aggressively stupid in they like a conversation about footy but piss all new comers off with their 'they know everything' attitude. Post what you like, many of us outsiders appreciate differing views no matter what and we don't care if you in the 'know' or not. There are many on here who just read so don't worry about the ripples just post away.
Thanks mate!

Thanks mate!

The issue is that a fair few people seem to enjoy pointing out all the things wrong with the club and tend to do it as if they know everything and are far smarter than the people working at the club. You can get this reputation unfairly if you don't provide a balanced argument.

Also to avoid this always state opinions as opinions and not facts.

The issue is that a fair few people seem to enjoy pointing out all the things wrong with the club and tend to do it as if they know everything and are far smarter than the people working at the club. You can get this reputation unfairly if you don't provide a balanced argument.

Also to avoid this always state opinions as opinions and not facts.

Take heed, some very sound advice there from a veteran poster.

That's a lot of handballs

VMg1gyg.png

YX5N5y4.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back