Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

70k will be a lock unless we lose lots of early games.

You watch us get drawn against North, Gold Coast, Carlton and Freo at home for the first four rounds.

The AFL might be corrupt scum, but they can always be counted on to follow the money...

Not sure if I should post this here or elsewhere. Free to move if need be.

Basically want to know if there's somehow a way to communicate feedback to the club around merchandise.

Would dearly love to see an Essendon style shirt like the below that says "ESSENDON FOOTBALL". Thoughts?

de322e9e9ee78df649ff23197809a88d.jpg

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I bought one of those members hoodies for $50 last week, when do you guys reckon I can expect it?

Idk whether it would be shipped like soon after I paid for it or whenever they ship the whole membership package or next year or what

I bought one of those members hoodies for $50 last week, when do you guys reckon I can expect it?

Idk whether it would be shipped like soon after I paid for it or whenever they ship the whole membership package or next year or what
I got the same thing. Pretty sure it said before late December.

If you bought it with your membership then I have no idea, but generally the bomber shop isn't too bad. Takes them a business day to get it picked and packed and then whatever your standard eParcel takes from Melbourne metro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure they'd reimburse you if the payment comes out before you cancel anyway.

Just renewed for a concession membership, but there still seems to be an automatic renewal adult membership on the invoice to be withdrawn tomorrow... I have the confirmation email that the concession is paid for, but I feel like the adult one will still go through...

Just renewed for a concession membership, but there still seems to be an automatic renewal adult membership on the invoice to be withdrawn tomorrow... I have the confirmation email that the concession is paid for, but I feel like the adult one will still go through...

It will. I could see mine on invoice, then I rang and cancelled from auto payment because I wanted to do it myself. Next day invoice was cleared.

I got the same thing. Pretty sure it said before late December.

If you bought it with your membership then I have no idea, but generally the bomber shop isn't too bad. Takes them a business day to get it picked and packed and then whatever your standard eParcel takes from Melbourne metro.

I emailed the club and they said, "You can expect your membership package, including your members hoody to arrive within the next two weeks."

So just got my membership pack and there's no 'YESS' anywhere to be seen.
Did they ditch it because they realised it was terrible; or was my pack done so early that I got a 'placeholder' pack as the slogan hadn't been finalised.

For the record, the lanyard says 'EFCMEMBER18' with the 1 in red meant to represent the jumper slash, the sticker says the same as well as "don the sash", the scarf is almost entirely red and the only wording is again 'efecmember18' on a small sewn on tag.

I never really pay attention to or use membership pack stuff but this is particularly nondescript and dull

So just got my membership pack and there's no 'YESS' anywhere to be seen.
Did they ditch it because they realised it was terrible; or was my pack done so early that I got a 'placeholder' pack as the slogan hadn't been finalised.

For the record, the lanyard says 'EFCMEMBER18' with the 1 in red meant to represent the jumper slash, the sticker says the same as well as "don the sash", the scarf is almost entirely red and the only wording is again 'efecmember18' on a small sewn on tag.

I never really pay attention to or use membership pack stuff but this is particularly nondescript and dull

I will second this. I have been a member since 2012 and this is the worst membership pack I have received in this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back