2018 Rolling All Australian Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WHE kicks 50+ definitely

Crisp is competing with a lot of gun midfielders and it usually takes two strong years to get a look in unless you have a top 3 kind of year.
Crisp is playing in defence this year, not midfield.

Buddy is easily in the side...

This.

#2 in goals per game
#9 in goal assists per game
#3 in inside 50s per game
#1 in marks inside 50 per game
#4 in contested marks per game
#12 in metres gained per game
#1 in score involvements per game

The complete forward - Playmaker, target man, and finisher.

This.

#2 in goals per game
#9 in goal assists per game
#3 in inside 50s per game
#1 in marks inside 50 per game
#4 in contested marks per game
#12 in metres gained per game
#1 in score involvements per game

The complete forward - Playmaker, target man, and finisher.
But he took a dive and that invalidates anything good he might have done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not Rance's dive that will take him out of contention.

It's his form and the form of others.
You mean the form where he is no.1 in 1 on 1 contests a game? While having a loss rate than only Tahlia comes close to matching at high volume of contests?
While also being an elite intercept and rebound player sitting 2nd in intercept marks, 1st in score launches?

Pretty s**t form eh?

You mean the form where he is no.1 in 1 on 1 contests a game? While having a loss rate than only Tahlia comes close to matching at high volume of contests?
While also being an elite intercept and rebound player sitting 2nd in intercept marks, 1st in score launches?

Pretty s**t form eh?
Blicavs and Andrews are actually 1 & 2 in terms of 1 on 1 win percent.

Heath Grundy?

Leading one on the stingiest defences in the league.
Nick Smith and Grundy our two best defenders this year. They should be very close to AA if we judge purely on defensive ability but they have zero flair which costs them. We'll have to finish top for them to be considered imo.

I'd say guys like Rampe and Lloyd probably stand out more because they can run the other way a bit more. Especially Lloyd.

but but but Rance is no.1 and as good as Buddy!! smh tiges supporters please calm down for once, its not always about you.
They're even making up s**t now.

Blicavs and Andrews are number one and two respectively in 1 on 1 contests and win percent.

Both deserve AA over Rance so far IMO.

I doubt Andrews will because of Brisbane's overall record...but he should.

Blicavs and Andrews are actually 1 & 2 in terms of 1 on 1 win percent.
Uhhh pretty sure I said "at high volume of contests" . Bilcavs doesnt have a high volume, hes sitting 26th in the league for 1 on 1 contests per game, thats why hes not comparable.

Rance has 6.1 contests at 19.2% loss rate.
Talia 4.9 at 16.9%.

Andrews 3.7 at 25%
Bilcavs 3.3 at 15.4%.

Not really sure where youre getting those stats from anyway because thats 100% no true. Andrews is way higher than many players.
Then theres
Corr 3.7 at 15.9%.
Frawley 3.1 at 14.3%.
Brown 3.2 at 16.1%.

Those are who Bilcavs is comparable to, not Tahlia and Rance.

And if youre looking just at the percentage with no consideration of how many contests they are in, then there are players at 0% loss rate.
So really no idea where you got those to were 1 and .

They're even making up s**t now.

Blicavs and Andrews are number one and two respectively in 1 on 1 contests and win percent.

Both deserve AA over Rance so far IMO.

I doubt Andrews will because of Brisbane's overall record...but he should.
Please show me where youre going these stas. Im looking at the AFL StasPro section. This is sorted by 1 on 1 contests. Sorry I couldnt get Bilcavs in it, I would have to go over to page 2 tho.
lol.jpg

Rance is not only a better on 1 on 1 defender than them, but also murders them as an intercept and rebound player. Rance is easily AA over both of them.

Last edited:
How many goals has rance had kicked on him this season?

Show us the numbers and we can all find out ;)

In seriousness, given the high percentage of defensive one-on-ones he is documented as winning, it realistically can't be that many. Certainly not the numerous goals per game that some mark against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back