2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point starting Stef if you plan to trade him.

Just start Ryder :p
But i have no R3 coverage ? ......IIRC the China game is Rnd 10, so it's only two games b4 the bye so i'll trade Martin Rnd 12 & that gives me one Ruckman all through the byes ......unless of course he's smashing it

Just go Kruezer and Gawn and set and forget em.

All this hoo ha and discussion for value which will only see you rage trade when you have a set and forget combo already waiting to be selected but everyone is a tight arse in the position but happy to pay 750k for Danger!

Hmmmmm!

:p

:D

All this hoo ha and discussion for value which will only see you rage trade when you have a set and forget combo already waiting to be selected but everyone is a tight arse in the position but happy to pay 750k for Danger!

Hmmmmm!

Kruezer :eek: .....at his price & injury history ? ......no thanks ;)

Kruezer :eek: .....at his price & injury history ? ......no thanks ;)

He has deserved an injury free run for years now and he finally got it and look at scores he pumped out.

603k is cheap for the top scorer at his position.

Gawn was injured last season and NO player is immune from it yet blokes are making a case for Nic Nat but saying Matty K is a bad buy??

Just does not make sense! lol

He has deserved an injury free run for years now and he finally got it and look at scores he pumped out.

Gawn was injured last season and NO player is immune from it yet blokes are making a case for Nic Nat but saying Matty K is a bad buy??

Gawn probably has a similar injury history to Kruezer .......but i simply can't at his price, which will fall

But definitely on the watchlist

Can't see a Ruckman taking the competition apart ......very even bunch, so price is critical

I feel like you could predict the #1 ruck for 2018 by picking names out of a hat. And so with a basis in absolutely nothing, I am starting to consider Brodie Grundy because who knows, maybe it's his year?

TODD Goldstein tried to hide it.

He arrived at the club each morning, and before each game throughout the bulk of last year, trying to conceal the anguish and emptiness.

After some knee issues in 2016, Goldstein’s form plummeted again last season in line with his deteriorating mental state.

Goldstein separated from his wife in 2015, and the subsequent discussion surrounding their three children had taken its toll on him, and his football.

By midway through last year, the man considered the best ruckman in the AFL only two seasons before had lost interest in the game.

He was mentally “exhausted”, he said, and had even withdrawn, in some ways, from the team environment.

I feel like you could predict the #1 ruck for 2018 by picking names out of a hat. And so with a basis in absolutely nothing, I am starting to consider Brodie Grundy because who knows, maybe it's his year?

Have to go with blokes that have little competition for the No.1 role on the ground and look at Brodies scores when Cox is in the team who just signed a new deal and likely to play all season.......

You can chuck 10 other good starting rucks in the same boat but only a few are not sailing over the SC cliff in regards to the back ups killing their scoring ceiling. ;)

Gawn / Kruezer and Ryder are clear cut to be the leading rucks come seasons end without injury hampering them or a total left field option exploding but i do not see the latter happening.

He was mentally “exhausted”, he said, and had even withdrawn, in some ways, from the team environment.

Good massages will do that to you..............

:hearts:

:oops:

Hmmmmm!

Kruezinjury and Dangerflop both overpriced. No thanks.

Kruezinjury and Dangerflop both overpriced. No thanks.

lol!

I look forward to your rage trade posts come Rd 7 and are you in the Tragics cash league?

;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha mate!

I promise to single handedly bring Tragics 1 out of the hell it is in finishing behind the inferior Tragics 2.
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, like a Butler on a night on the town after his bitch face wife left him, like a Benny Cuz walking back into Eagles HQ after a year in the slammer, like a Shannon Hurn bursting out of half back... smashing some would be tacklers and kicking one over the goal umpires head from 75m out...

I promise to single handedly bring Tragics 1 out of the hell it is in finishing behind the inferior Tragics 2.
Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, like a Butler on a night on the town after his bitch face wife left him, like a Benny Cuz walking back into Eagles HQ after a year in the slammer, like a Shannon Hurn bursting out of half back... smashing some would be tacklers and kicking one over the goal umpires head from 75m out...

I can only imagine how good league 2 would be if we did not have the human handicap in Jiska holding us back who thinks it is cool to be in both leagues......

:huh:

Plenty of favourites around here, Fyfe is another

How does deserved come into it?

Basically no top ruck has ever backed up. Then you look at his history.

It's a genuine query when deciding whether to pick him or not.

After last years ruck debacle I can't believe I'm going Gawnstein mkII.

Can't underestimate the psychological impact on Goldys woes last year. If he's a happy chappy he may just reach the Gold standard again, that's if those CD * heads don't screw him over like last season.

After last years ruck debacle I can't believe I'm going Gawnstein mkII.

Can't underestimate the psychological impact on Goldys woes last year. If he's a happy chappy he may just reach the Gold standard again, that's if those CD **** heads don't screw him over like last season.

Yep he had a well discussed shocker but still averaged 94 out of the mess!

upload_2018-2-19_13-45-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back