List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last season we got Logan Austin

I don’t give a rats who we get this year, as long as they are a bigger name than Logan Austin

what's the chance we trade for a proven ruckman this off season? preuss (not proving but looks good) or someone. I dunno much about rucks and im not anti longer, but with all the rucks on our list we're still sub par in this area and have been since spider/gardiner (briefly)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need midfielders with speed across the ground, good readers of the play, speed of action and quick accurate skills.

Brisbane had the top 5 fastest players today, even Brad Hodge @ 33 was quicker than any of our team, now that's scary.

Jack Steven was pretty good, must’ve been sixth fastest behind the cricketer Brad Hodge

We need midfielders with speed across the ground, good readers of the play, speed of action and quick accurate skills.

Brisbane had the top 5 fastest players today, even Hodge @ 33 was quicker than any of our team, now that's scary.
He wasn't quicker than Steven on the burst at the end of the third, that was the goal that got us back into the game. Speed only matters if it's used when it counts.

I think today's game will expose our need for McGovern...
McGlovin would free up / team up with Carlisle so well. Whoever isn’t taking direct key position opponent would mark anything coming their way. Would be a dream backline.

Both can rotate up forward for cameo stints as well. Hope we’re going hard for him, as I’m hard for him.

If I was Trout I would be speaking to Geelong right now. I am assuming Geelong finish 5th on the ladder this year which would give them pick 14. They give us pick 14 and we give them McCartin. Then we package up pick 14 with Weller and Wright and upgrade to a top 10 pick if there were any takers. If the end result was we lose McCartin, Wright and Weller but gain pick 10 I would be very happy with that. Take pick 10 to the Draft and grab the best possible MIDFIELDER.

If I was Trout I would be speaking to Geelong right now. I am assuming Geelong finish 5th on the ladder this year which would give them pick 14. They give us pick 14 and we give them McCartin. Then we package up pick 14 with Weller and Wright and upgrade to a top 10 pick if there were any takers. If the end result was we lose McCartin, Wright and Weller but gain pick 10 I would be very happy with that. Take pick 10 to the Draft and grab the best possible MIDFIELDER.
u wot m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back