List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Trout I would be speaking to Geelong right now. I am assuming Geelong finish 5th on the ladder this year which would give them pick 14. They give us pick 14 and we give them McCartin. Then we package up pick 14 with Weller and Wright and upgrade to a top 10 pick if there were any takers. If the end result was we lose McCartin, Wright and Weller but gain pick 10 I would be very happy with that. Take pick 10 to the Draft and grab the best possible MIDFIELDER.
If only it were that easy.. McCartin worth a second round pick at best. And what team is going to take Weller & Wright ( two players who can’t even make a bottom eight teams beat 22 ) and downgrade themselves even one spot..

Dear lord this would be a great get.. we need a mid who can constantly hit the scoreboard

A mid that will get tagged as Jack does has a 2 fold effort. Jack either of the leash or the other guy plus we have another great mid. Imagine Ross as your third best mid. Then you can say you have a great midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do people see lynch transforming the fwd line?
1245401515_transformer_tank.gif

You wonder the impact a player like Natanui could have on our team, albeit his not so special play around the ground.

On the SEN breakfast show recently they were discussing how much better the Saints would be if we had Max Gawn hitting the ball down to our mids. If one of our rucks can become a gun it will make a massive difference. When we got King and Gardiner back in the Lyon era it made a huge impact.

On the SEN breakfast show recently they were discussing how much better the Saints would be if we had Max Gawn hitting the ball down to our mids. If one of our rucks can become a gun it will make a massive difference. When we got King and Gardiner back in the Lyon era it made a huge impact.

Or you could be like the tigers and keep their gun players happy with good money and get a average ruck to maybe or may not hit it to them. If there was no salary cap and we could get the players you want then I would love Max. One of the few draft picks I have got right and that's only because I saw him play as a younger guy. I suppose it gets down to prioritizing who you want and who you can get.

I doubt very much that was true.

It wouldn't surprise me. We need outside runners and if we thought we needed to throw some tempters in we might've. Acres was hardly an established player so that might suggest the fans loved him more than the coaches. Sometimes fate saves you from yourselves.

I still can't believe we tried to trade Acres + Pick for Gaff! If that's true.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
With Gaff being a FA at the end of this season, I also find it really hard to believe we'd be offering up a 22 year old with clearly a lot of talent and a pick to secure his services...I actually think he would be a good chance to come home via free agency.

A.Hall didn't play for GC on the weekend, is he injured again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back