List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the trade period hasn't officially started yet and i have to say I'm rapt already with how the saints are going about it.

Already have hanners and kenty committed to us. Get them both fit and they improve our best 22 immediately

I love that we are going hard at shiel. Win, lose or draw we are showing we are willing to have a crack. Everyone laughed at norf last year but this year they have reaped the rewards

Go hard saints!

Mate people like Jaxons are fantastic when they tell us positive stuff, and germs when they tell us negative stuff.

Take it with a grain of salt.

At the end of the day we finished 3rd last, have <50k members, play no real blockbuster games and show no serious finals ambition in the short term and the powers that be have still managed to entice Shiel to atleast consider us. Now whether that's is purely down to money we will never know, but atleast they are having a crack.

I don’t care what he tells unless it lies. Sounds like complete crap to me. I’m going with him losing his contact. And he was the only real genuine itk as far as I could tell.

Here’s one of the articles I was referring to btw plugger66
STK-header.png

Indicative draft picks: 3, 57, 61, 63, 75

Delisted: Ray Connellan, Nathan Freeman, Sam Gilbert, Hugh Goddard, Darren Minchington, Nathan Wright

Retired: Koby Stevens

Unsigned free agents: Nil

Whispers: The Saints are determined to make a big splash in this year's trade period and they're off to a good start, with Swans midfielder Dan Hannebery already signalling his desire to move to Moorabbin on a five-year deal worth about $800,000 a season. St Kilda is confident of brokering a trade with the Swans without including its first-round draft pick, currently No.3 overall, which would leave them well armed in bids for in-demand midfield pair Dylan Shiel (Hawthorn, Carlton and Essendon) and Chad Wingard (Western Bulldogs and Hawthorn). The Saints also look set to snare Dean Kentfrom Melbourne on a three-year deal, while they were linked to Geelong's Daniel Menzel a few months ago but are believed to have cooled on the free agent. Contracted big man Tom Hickey could depart Moorabbin after meeting with West Coast recently. Fellow big men Billy Longer and Lewis Pierce remain uncontracted, but their value to the Saints will rise if, as expected, their bid for West Coast free agent Scott Lycett falls short. Speculation star midfielder Jack Steven could request a trade to Geelong was quickly nipped in the bud by St Kilda, but small forward Jack Lonie has met with Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purple drawing the longest of bows about Steven on Trade Radio. Wallace nodding along while both wear t-shirts that are about 30 years too young for them. Bizarre stuff.

Lol he struggles with admitting when he's got one wrong, you'd think he'd be used to it by now. What did he say about it?

Agreed, but he needs to pick us. I still see the most likely outcome as him going to the Hawks (not sure how they get it done but they got Mitchel and O'meara one year so they'll figure it out), and then we go to the draft and get King. Next year a rinse and repeate as we go hard at Kelly and Coniglio.
Coniglio will go home to West Coast next year. Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back