List Mgmt. 2018 Draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, they are only broadcasting from next week onwards. If y’all want to get down and check out Quaynor and possibly Kelly in action, they’re playing in he curtain raiser to the Pies-Blues game at the G from 12 :)

That be a Clash with VFL Team

I know that it still a fair way off (and a few on here don't rate Callum Twomey) but he just did a mock top 20 on Future Stars.

Picks were based on current ladder positions and he had us having to match a bid at pick 13 to land Isaac Quaynor (our first was pushed back a little bit due to Swans having to match a bid for Blakey in to the top 10).

Still a fair bit to play out but if Quaynor continues his good form in the carnival we may have to give up our first this year to land him. If he continues his trajectory though pick 13 may be about right.

I know that it still a fair way off (and a few on here don't rate Callum Twomey) but he just did a mock top 20 on Future Stars.

Picks were based on current ladder positions and he had us having to match a bid at pick 13 to land Isaac Quaynor (our first was pushed back a little bit due to Swans having to match a bid for Blakey in to the top 10).

Still a fair bit to play out but if Quaynor continues his good form in the carnival we may have to give up our first this year to land him. If he continues his trajectory though pick 13 may be about right.
Mate, Twomey had Callum Brown being bid on in the mid 20’s and speculated on him being first round. He loves to talk up any Collingwood bound kids to try and raise their perceived value. It gets clicks and gives him his jollys thinking he might find a way to screw the pies.

Mate, Twomey had Callum Brown being bid on in the mid 20’s and speculated on him being first round. He loves to talk up any Collingwood bound kids to try and raise their perceived value. It gets clicks and gives him his jollys thinking he might find a way to screw the pies.

Ha Ha I knew that you would be the one to rag on Twomey. Didn't expect it to be within 5 minutes though. Lol

TBH my comments in brackets in the first sentence were pretty much entered for your benefit. :p

I don't really have an opinion yet on these kids either way just thought I'd point out on what was mentioned in relation to someone with whom we have a link at the top end of this draft.

Ha Ha I knew that you would be the one to rag on Twomey. Didn't expect it to be within 5 minutes though. Lol
Just lucky I was taking a break from demolishing my kitchen :p

And yet he is Twomey by name - wonder if related to the Collingwood family

Also said Tyler would also get a Bid in the 2nd Round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no way we will give up our first for Quaynor. Unless we win the flag or something, no way he gets a bid in the top 15. I’d say statistically it’s less than a 5% chance we get a bid inside top 20 let alone 13. Unless he suddenly starts averaging 25 touches and 10 rebounds I just can’t see it happening.

It’s click bait ;)

watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back