Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

:sparklingheart::sparklingheart::sparklingheart:

565920-tlsgalleryportrait.jpg

To be fair, its his third year. If new draftees come in and get ahead of him, thats on him.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Quite like the idea of Cunners at half forward or half back...has good speed and was accurate in front of goal last year. Playing down back may hide his weaknesses of not getting a lot of the ball and questionable endurance.

Also reckon guys like Dow and O'Brien look like far more natural mids and will surpass him straight away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope McKay doesn’t just needs bigger boots... had a mate playing first grade as a fast bowler. Kept getting toe injuries. Took him over a year to figure out he just needed slightly bigger shoes.
You’d reckon they’dve Figured it out by now after the training camps.

Well, i tried to put an image of Tim Brooke Taylor from the goodies with 1 massive foot “ episode called Bigfoot”. Anyhow - cant seem to find anything. But believe me, it was a funny one !

Last edited:
Hope McKay doesn’t just needs bigger boots... had a mate playing first grade as a fast bowler. Kept getting toe injuries. Took him over a year to figure out he just needed slightly bigger shoes.

Turf toe is worse than most people think. I had a mild case about 5 years ago, couldn't jump, couldn't sprint and takes an awful long time to heal as even walking is stretching the ligaments.

I played through it and was took a good off season to get over the injury. Of course, it's different in a professional environment compared to a hack amateur but if big H does indeed have, or had turf toe it is a long process until 100%

Much happier with us getting in plenty of midfielders and turning some of them into role players elsewhere, rather than our previous history of drafting flankers and trying to make some of them midfielders.

Quite like the idea of Cunners at half forward or half back...has good speed and was accurate in front of goal last year. Playing down back may hide his weaknesses of not getting a lot of the ball and questionable endurance.

Also reckon guys like Dow and O'Brien look like far more natural mids and will surpass him straight away.
I don’t quite agree with everything here but I do think playing half back will be very good for his Cuningham’s Career. I like it.

Turf toe is worse than most people think. I had a mild case about 5 years ago, couldn't jump, couldn't sprint and takes an awful long time to heal as even walking is stretching the ligaments.

I played through it and was took a good off season to get over the injury. Of course, it's different in a professional environment compared to a hack amateur but if big H does indeed have, or had turf toe it is a long process until 100%
Yeah, there have been a quite a few players over the years who have had substantial time off because of it (I think Sandi was one of them?).

It’s a weird one for someone like me who hasn’t suffered the injury to get my head around it. You just think that “oh, it’s just a toe, not much to worry about”. But it seems to have a huge recovery time and is clearly a significant injury.

Yeah, there have been a quite a few players over the years who have had substantial time off because of it (I think Sandi was one of them?).

It’s a weird one for someone like me who hasn’t suffered the injury to get my head around it. You just think that “oh, it’s just a toe, not much to worry about”. But it seems to have a huge recovery time and is clearly a significant injury.
You are correct Sandi, suffered greatly with this and McKay from what I understand is slowly overcoming it. It is debilitating and often turns into lengthy time on the pine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back