Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Much happier with us getting in plenty of midfielders and turning some of them into role players elsewhere, rather than our previous history of drafting flankers and trying to make some of them midfielders.
please stay relevant - every player on the list is a midfielder - the end

Turf toe is worse than most people think. I had a mild case about 5 years ago, couldn't jump, couldn't sprint and takes an awful long time to heal as even walking is stretching the ligaments.

I played through it and was took a good off season to get over the injury. Of course, it's different in a professional environment compared to a hack amateur but if big H does indeed have, or had turf toe it is a long process until 100%
Agreed 100%

I had only a mild case of turf toe a few years ago and it was rough - you lose a lot of confidence / rhythm in your running, agility, leap, etc

It took a few months to heal in the first instance, then it would return here and there over the following 2 years, reducing in pain and length each time

I call BS, Bruce never spoke in full sentences

Can confirm. Was behind the till at a servo one time when he came in to pay for his petrol.

A man of few words.

Bruce didn't say much either.

????messenger shooting?????? Preserve post count? Guess we will find out in near future one way or another.

Well, we won't find out from the club any time soon, if the official website is any guide. Most recent injury update:

Player Injury Duration
Sam Docherty Knee Out for 2018 season
Sam Rowe Knee Expected back Round 1
Updated November 15, 2017

So, nothing to report since mid-November.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those in Tassie:-

North Hobart Oval, Argyle St, North Hobart, Tasmania

When: 9am local time, Wednesday February 7, 2018

Entry: FREE

OpenFeb7HobartHero.jpg

Cheers, Aph. I’ll see if I can make it there.

They are training at a college gym the day my stepdad’s bakery is catering for them. Don’t think sneaking in was an option....

Yeah sneak in, just delivery the baked goods!

I’m glad they’re doing an open session, it’s unfortunate that we are all back at school and it’s the first week. Don’t think the principal would be happy to allow the class an exclusion in the first week unfortunately.

Both Kreuz and Murphy emphasising our intent to play an attacking style this year...i'm excited.
Same. We started to attack more late last year. Will be good to see if we've tinkered with what we started to do then.

Yeah sneak in, just delivery the baked goods!

I’m glad they’re doing an open session, it’s unfortunate that we are all back at school and it’s the first week. Don’t think the principal would be happy to allow the class an exclusion in the first week unfortunately.
Yeah not going to happen first week up which sucks. There’s been a nasty bug going around though....
Which bakery by the way?
Breadd. Pretty decent tucker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back