Player Watch Fischer McAsey - Steps Away from Football, Not Returning

Do you think Fischer McAsey will be at the AFC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I share this opinion too but Ogilvie will just walk to another club if we demote him. Im sure Noble over at North would snap him up pretty quickly.
Worry that Ogilvie is doubting himself now

Caught between his instinct of best available and drafting local

so let’s put this into some perspective.

McAsey’s dad rings the club and speaks up John Olsen or Justin Reid. He tells them he is leaving. This seems legitimate. I can somehow comprehend that.

now, are you honestly saying Justin Reid or John Olsen are that unprofessional that they then go atell this information to a random player on the Crows list?

Are you honestly going there?

Not on your life is this accurate.
Why?
I'm not saying its right or wrong but...
that is pretty much exactly how insular work environments operate,
especially the kind of clicky ones that the crows have proven to be.

I think it's hilarious his dad would call the club. As a 20 yr if my Dad did that to my employer, I'd be livid and embarrassed. Especially in a public industry
No sh*t he has a manager but we offered a contract to him multiple times in our desperation to convince him to stay. We were persistent to the point where his dad felt he needed to get directly involved.

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it's hilarious his dad would call the club. As a 20 yr if my Dad did that to my employer, I'd be livid and embarrassed. Especially in a public industry

It usually ends really well for us when players' parents start getting involved.

(Not saying I necessarily believe the rumour is true)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the spirit!

Fantasia and Nicks i've seen that he nailed.

You've stated "stupid claims all over the place in volume, none of them right", RE Trig13.

Ok... let's have them. What's he been wrong about? The claims are all over the place and in volume... should be pretty easy to list them all yeah?

oh, so you’re his friend / other account

got it

So i guess your trawling Trig13's posts yielded nothing to back up your claims? Well colour me shocked!

You keep up the deflection, little fella. #proud
😘
Man, that’s some good sh*t you got

what’s he been right about?

Oh god, here we go. I’ve got one account ffs. And one very good source, who told me about Mcasey weeks ago. There’s evidence in a couple of threads. Accept it and move on. We’ve got a season to get excited about.

Oh god, here we go. I’ve got one account ffs. And one very good source, who told me about Mcasey weeks ago. There’s evidence in a couple of threads. Accept it and move on. We’ve got a season to get excited about.

While your source was right about the rumblings, i hope he's wrong about the outcome and he sticks around.

Losing top 10 picks isn't fun.

Maybe the reason we weren't so keen on taking the risk with Elijah?

This kid was a serious talent as well on what I saw of him at the Bendigo Pioneers in his underage year before doing his knee similarly to Elijah at the pre-season camp in his draft year.

No doubt it played a role. I think we also love talls and the SA factor.

Thilthorpe and Hollands are both uncommon talents. Hopefully now we've made our choice Thilthorpe can keep his body right too.

It usually ends really well for us when players' parents start getting involved.

(Not saying I necessarily believe the rumour is true)
If the rumour is true you would almost be surprised that this didn't happen.

Back