2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks, for next week. Last time sent to phone gave me anxiety
cos I'm always misplacing it or flatting like an old timer.
Powerpoint eh? I have rudimentary PC skills but know that one well.

You won't need to worry about that for next week

Grand Final tickets must be collected from an outlet or the venue on match day - only the credit card holder that entered the ballot can collect the tickets & you must ensure you have sufficient funds on your credit card for payment to go through

Thanks, for next week. Last time sent to phone gave me anxiety
cos I'm always misplacing it or flatting like an old timer.
Powerpoint eh? I have rudimentary PC skills but know that one well.
I used ppt as an example because i figure most people would know how to draw a box, fill it in with white etc. Can use paint, photoshop, whatever is easy for you.

GF tickets have to be collected, cant be printed.

U Gill?

If so i hate u :)

rsz_shh.png

Reminder regarding the Grand Final Ballot information - registration for Geelong Cats members is tomorrow, Wednesday 18 September

IF GEELONG CATS LOSE QUALIFYING FINAL BUT WIN SEMI FINAL (WEEK 2)
: Eligible Members will be required to register on Wednesday 18 September.
  • A non-refundable registration fee of $5.50 per barcode registered will be charged at the time of registration to cover applicable administration costs

PRIORITY GROUP 1:
Premiership Members, Geelong Social Club Members & Interstate Premium Members – Register between 8am – 12pm
Any Priority Group 1 Members who do not register in the designated timeframe or instead elect to register within the Priority Group 2 or 3 timeframe will waive their right to a guaranteed ticket. It does not matter what time you register during the determined timeframe as all registrations will be randomised to determine the order in which tickets will be allocated. At the time of registration, Priority Group 1 Members can elect not to receive standing room ticket/s, however we strongly recommend
all Members select option 1 (“I will accept the next best available ticket – Including standing room”) at the time of registering to retain guaranteed access to an AFL Grand Final ticket.

PRIORITY GROUP 2:
Home 11, Home and Away 16, Melbourne 11 or AFL Silver Members with Geelong Club Support – Register between 1pm – 6pm
Priority Group 2 tickets will be allocated via a ballot after registrations of Priority Group 1 have been ful lled. Any Member who fails to register within the Priority Group 2 timeframe or instead elect to register with Priority Group 3, will waive their right to the Priority Group 2 ballot. At the time of registration, Members can elect not to receive Standing Room ticket/s, however we strongly recommend all Members select Option 1 (“I will accept the best available ticket – including standing room”) at the time of registering. You will signi cantly reduce your chance of being successful in obtaining an AFL Grand Final ticket if you elect not to receive a standing room ticket/s at the time of registration.

PRIORITY GROUP 3:
3 or 4 Game, Auskick, Country, Melbourne 5, Flexi 2 and Interstate 3 Members – Register between 7pm – 9pm
Priority Group 3 tickets will be allocated via a ballot after registrations of Priority Group 1 & 2 have been ful lled. At the time of registration, Members can elect not to receive Standing Room ticket/s, however we strongly recommend all Members select Option 1 (“I will accept the best available ticket – including standing room”) at the time of registering. You will signi cantly reduce your chance of being successful in obtaining an AFL Grand Final ticket if you elect not to receive a standing room ticket/s at the time of registration. If you fail to register within the Priority Group 3 timeframe then your access to the ballot is waived.

The following Members are not eligible for Grand Final tickets:
• Membership (non-access)
• International Members
• AFL Full Members
• Non-access AFLW Members
• Digital Members
• Kitten Krew Members
• Non-access MCC Members

(please refer to finnals information sent from the AFL or visit membership.afl.com.au)
*AFL Geelong Club Support Silver Members with Priority Group 1 eligibility please use your AFL Membership barcode to register.
**AFL Geelong Club Support Silver Members with Priority Group 2 eligibility please use your AFL Membership barcode to register.

For full information including terms & conditions etc, please visit: http://image.tmclient.ticketmaster....5d6bf8bae.pdf?camefrom=EMCL_3044236_145525103

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went with $65 behind the cheersquad - so the category 7

I remember in previous years selecting bays either side of the cheersquad for the finals and them being classed as category 5 or 6 - this year they are category 3 which is a joke
Exact spot I sat last week. Good seats. I’m on level 4 this time and paid $65. Really didn’t want to fork out over $100. Nothing worse than forking out $100+ then your team loses.

Exact spot I sat last week. Good seats. I’m on level 4 this time and paid $65. Really didn’t want to fork out over $100. Nothing worse than forking out $100+ then your team loses.

I've been sitting the same spot for each of our finals so far - cheapest seats on the lower level

Ill pay more for GF tho. My absolute limit would be around $400 mark

A couple of GF prices are above the $400 mark - nothing cheap for that match

Attachments

• 1568686167283.png
    1568686167283.png
    100 bytes · Views: 19
A couple of GF prices are above the $400 mark - nothing cheap for that match

View attachment 747531
350 for HA membership
450 for a ticket.
200 for the P1 membership.
2500 for the airfare.
No sleeo in 4 days.
GFC GF win................................

Priceless.

GO Catters

Sorry that is ridiculous. So i guess my limit is face value. fu** paying more than 500 for one game of footy.

Imagine if you lose too, pay that much to see it.

I think I paid around $190 for 2016 prelim tickets. Amazing seats but it was a long way home after I paid that much and we flogged..to make matters worse my car rego came in the mail the next week...

Imagine being a port supporter in 07 and paying $400 to see your team lose by 20 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back