2019 Finals ticketing info: ALL TICKETS DONE. Go cats Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

IMHO .

Best seats after MCC and AFL members should go to cats and pies members should get first crack.

Ok we got tickets up in the celing next to the moon.

But today the general public can get better seats.
It costs more but still they get a chance at better seats.

We would be happy to pay for better seats.
But the way it works on line its a raffle the site freezes up or you get cut off.
You take whats on offer you could miss out.

Left the seats up in the moon for last sell the better seats first.
Yep- it’s been like this for awhile now. It’s a joke.

Nah they dont have a device to watch it on- has to be TV.

Said they think they saw it advertised on one of the channels, I looked it up online for them but it was all greek to me.

:D :D :D

Srsly it was in greek.. there was a tab to translate it but it did s**t all really.

Nah they dont have a device to watch it on- has to be TV.

Said they think they saw it advertised on one of the channels, I looked it up online for them but it was all greek to me.

:D :D :D

Srsly it was in greek.. there was a tab to translate it but it did s**t all really.
Do they have sports bars in Crete with in house TV or cable? i always found if overseas (and Sydney) if I dropped in earlier and had a beer (or ouzo) and asked them if I came back on the day could I watch it? OHHHNOO just realised - time difference. Although we went to a night club in Florence to watch the GF last year and got AFL free entry to our laptop in Hong Kong. All out, sorry.

Do they have sports bars in Crete with in house TV or cable? i always found if overseas (and Sydney) if I dropped in earlier and had a beer (or ouzo) and asked them if I came back on the day could I watch it? OHHHNOO just realised - time difference. Although we went to a night club in Florence to watch the GF last year and got AFL free entry to our laptop in Hong Kong. All out, sorry.

Ew ouzo. Must have been desperate to see the match..

Yeah idk i think they arrive there that day- time diff means the game will be on around noon i think.

Its fine can text her score updates at the very least

dazbroncos you are overseas. You got any idea?
www.watchafl.com.au

only available when overseas online streaming

Create account and log in. Can buy weekly, monthly or seasonal pass.

CC payment and the service is pretty much bullet proof... althouoght id set it up a few days in advance and test it out.

GO Catters

Nah that's not doable see above. Thanks tho!
other than that.. even afl website does not list international broadcast channels anymore for TV

They exist... but clealry AFL has no interest in listing them

GO Catters

other than that.. even afl website does not list international broadcast channels anymore for TV

They exist... but clealry AFL has no interest in listing them

GO Catters

They do, i checked out their website- lists a channel for China, one for UK and Canada and a few others. Obviously not a detailed enough list tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get f’ed forecast for Friday does not sound good at all.
I'm sitting a couple of rows behind you - are the seats under cover, or is it be prepared to get wet?

Get f’ed forecast for Friday does not sound good at all.

I'm not going to let rain and cold defeat me after surviving the trauma and $ that is ticketek.
As long as we don't get the giant hail we got yesterday.
But for the standard of play, and the talls, bummer.

I'm sitting a couple of rows behind you - are the seats under cover, or is it be prepared to get wet?

Where's that link someone posted earlier- cos it's a bloody beauty. You can drive around all the seats and angle the camera to see your seat in real time and if there's any roof above you. Press on the section of ground your seat is in. Then Go through a few clicks on left hand side of screen to enable the driver- a bit like google maps. We got the roof edge-and probably the drip run off. MCG is usually far more protected on the other side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back