No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEN serves a good purpose in bringing these stories to light

One feelgood story and 9999 trashy made up rumours they probably "sourced" from Bigfooty.
CrocofshiteMedia is no better than any of the other Vic AFL media. It's all Vic-centric garbage.

One feelgood story and 9999 trashy made up rumours they probably "sourced" from Bigfooty.
CrocofshiteMedia is no better than any of the other Vic AFL media. It's all Vic-centric garbage.

Yes. We don't have the benefits of Alan Jones and Ray Hadley.

Agree it recycles rumours and stale stories, eg pole dancing, Kyrios. But the advantage of 24 hour sports radio is that smaller sports and community stories do get a run. This I think is good. Yes it is overly Vic centric in coverage of footy. No surprise that is where it's listeners are

We get reasonable coverage. Just in the past few weeks Jared Crouch gave an interesting interview about the Academy and of course Tony Morwood was interviewed for an hour.

Agree it recycles rumours and stale stories, eg pole dancing, Kyrios. But the advantage of 24 hour sports radio is that smaller sports and community stories do get a run. This I think is good. Yes it is overly Vic centric in coverage of footy. No surprise that is where it's listeners are

We get reasonable coverage. Just in the past few weeks Jared Crouch gave an interesting interview about the Academy and of course Tony Morwood was interviewed for an hour.

How many garbage stories did they write about the Rampe incident just this week?
Boo hoo shoulda been a free kick.
Boo hoo umpires shouldn't have discretion.
Boo hoo Essendon are shite and need umpire assistance like all the other Vic teams.

How many garbage stories did they write about the Rampe incident just this week?
Boo hoo shoulda been a free kick.
Boo hoo umpires shouldn't have discretion.
Boo hoo Essendon are shite and need umpire assistance like all the other Vic teams.

Yep. It has been bloody funny. So rare for us to be a beneficiary of the umps. I have had an enjoyable week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footy media imo is just every ex player and journos who's own name and personality seems to be more important

all opinion pieces rather than actual stories

clubs just peddle a contrived controlled message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back