No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs 15 frees to 5 at three quarter time against the Giants.

2 top 4 sides against 2 bottom 4 sides. Who would have thought ?

yeah i know i know, just shows the gap though

even the intent and plan is better by Miles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we f’ed around so much though, its frustrating

your mate ollie looks to attack

True he does, but he doesn't yet have the composure to nail his attacking efforts unlike say a Houli or a Shuey. At least he's trying and I do think he'll get there.

But we ****ed around so much because I think we're trying to be attacking without actually knowing how to yet. Lloyd and Mills for example ended up headless chooks because they just played on, played on, played on constantly, and then got themselves into sticky situations. That's the difference between the best and the rest. Shannon Hurn for example knows when it's go time and when it's time to play some tempo footy. Hopefully our boys will learn that in time.

True he does, but he doesn't yet have the composure to nail his attacking efforts unlike say a Houli or a Shuey. At least he's trying and I do think he'll get there.

But we ****ed around so much because I think we're trying to be attacking without actually knowing how to yet. Lloyd and Mills for example ended up headless chooks because they just played on, played on, played on constantly, and then got themselves into sticky situations. That's the difference between the best and the rest. Shannon Hurn for example knows when it's go time and when it's time to play some tempo footy. Hopefully our boys will learn that in time.

i think Melbourne put us off with their non competitive effort, umps ****ed around too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back