MFC Fans Only 2019 Herald Sun Supercoach Draft

dee_mac

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Jacob Hopper rounds out a pretty hard nosed midfield. I reckon he'll step up again this year in the absence of Shiel. And a sentimental pick in AVB who is DPP and also likely on the way up (hopefully)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Moderator #254
Grabbed JONESY as my Bench Demon. Panicked that with ANB & AVB gone, there wouldn't be a draftable Dee for my final pick. Tossed up Melky, Lever hard too. Over to you TheCount
Tom Phillips goes to my bench as some Gaff - Suspension, Wines - Shoulder coverage.

booshboy, you're away lad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Thread starter #263
Sam Reid (SYD) & Josh Kennedy (WC) picked with my final two bench spots. If they can stay fit, I'd like to think there will be some people in here keen to trade for them/I'll use them myself!

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, Packers
Moderator #264
Went with some youth to round out my bench, Bailey Williams from the Dogs and Cam Rayner should both improve a fair bit this year.

DeesFanTheMan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
In hindsight I wonder if we maybe should have expanded the squads, does feel like it only just started getting challenging the last few picks. I suppose when I come dead last use can all point an laugh at that suggestion
On first glance I think you, booshboy and pjfairbairn have the strongest teams.

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
On first glance I think you, booshboy and pjfairbairn have the strongest teams.
I think I might have been blinded a little by the lights of McGovern an Rance. 30 kicks backwards by Kade Simpson for Carlton will score higher than a dominating defensive performance. Other than that I had a plan to chase Sier, Daniher, Mills, SPP, De Goey, Francis Fantasia an a few other youngsters who could become guns.

I do wonder aswell if injuries might bite me. Only one spare defender as an example

booshboy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think I might have been blinded a little by the lights of McGovern an Rance. 30 kicks backwards by Kade Simpson for Carlton will score higher than a dominating defensive performance. Other than that I had a plan to chase Sier, Daniher, Mills, SPP, De Goey, Francis Fantasia an a few other youngsters who could become guns.

I do wonder aswell if injuries might bite me. Only one spare defender as an example
if you get a long term injury you can recruit a replacement from the remaining group of players cant you?

DeesFanTheMan

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs

Im in the same boat, punting on rocky, libba, hanners, hogan, hunt etc.

Top Bottom