2019 India vs Australia (2-match T20I series)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you not watch the home series? Khawaja is lucky to still be in the squad at all

Anyway I don’t know who’s more upset at Kohlis dismissal, Indian fans or the Aussie fans that not only did Zampa get him but he didn’t make a hundred after being dropped by Handscomb...

Yeah but odi and t20 are different. I don’t Khawaja has been given much t20i opportunity.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No idea why Wade isn’t playing.. If they’re going to go pick someone like Handscomb to keep and sacrifice a bit of glovework for batting, surely Wades your man.. Not the best gloveman but a shitload better than Handscomb, and the number 2 runscorer in the BBL (Handscomb having one good score and sparking one of the worst collapses in history with his shot)

I think Handscomb is there to play a joe root / smith accumulating role . Wade/ Carey are too aggressive for that. I’d still take wade over him.

Don’t think the stars losing the bbl was his fault . Although he was playing as if he wanted to get out, when all he needed to do was rotate the strike .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Handscomb is there to play a joe root / smith accumulating role . Wade/ Carey are too aggressive for that. I’d still take wade over him.

Don’t think the stars losing the bbl was his fault . Although he was playing as if he wanted to get out, when all he needed to do was rotate the strike .

Yeah that’s the problem though. Handscombs picked for that role with no prior form accumulating but in fact the complete opposite, playing stupid shots with no need. I understand what you’re saying but in this case it shouldn’t matter how aggressive they are when one is the second leading run scorer in the BBL and dominating other forms of state cricket as well. Selectors can’t even pull the “he’s in for his keeping” with this one as Wade is a far better keeper than Pete

How does it work for Melbourne stars and Melbourne Renegades?

I've always wondered about this. How do the Melburnians choose which club to support? Is it based on any distinction, like north and South Melbourne or something like that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back