2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He's obviously a better option than some of the other probables we have in there age and all . Really pleased for him ,he's worked very hard and you know what you're going to get every game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking Skinner was likely to be delisted but after today I'd be surprised if he was.

Been saying this all year. The guy under the pump is Walker. Payne and Skinner will overtake him next year. Payne could even press Adams, Skinner will press McStay up forward and will straighten is up as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he’s not here I think the Suns will grab him. Would be good for them, add some mongrel to their defense.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
His age is against him, i think he is 31, not saying he doesn't have a future, but recruiters look at those kind of things.

He’s 29.

Would be an excellent pickup for the suns if the lions don’t keep him.

Got 4 good years left in him.

Honestly you guys should be RAIDING the Lions NEAFL team. Lester, Keays, Bastinac, Eagles would all be great gets.

You'll just have to find a way to get them to Metricon without cutting through the meth den that is Southport/Arundel/Ashmore and they'll definitely be keen to come up to play AFL footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back