• Clarko and the Hawks should impose their own penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stratton should be suspended by the MRP

Votes: 50 89.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GC have already had a stack of draft picks and failed. Draft picks dont work to fix a broke franchise.

If the AFL were serious about helping them in regards to list management they would raise their cap and list length. Then give them access to one player 25 to 30 years old from each club. With financial incentive for the player to leave. Regardless of contract situation. The 17 other AFL clubs nominate four players in this age range they can have and they pick.

Do that for one year as a one off injection to help them.

Nothing short of that will fix the Suns.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The weirdest thing just happened. I was at Woolies down Glenelg and Sauce walked in, he came out a few minutes later with chocolates and fizzy drinks then as he was walking to the carpark JJ was walking in and they interacted, something about "afl tonight."

Sauce walked to his car and JJ walked into Woolies. What does this mean exactly? Clearly Sauce is playing seniors this week.

The weirdest thing just happened. I was at Woolies down Glenelg and Sauce walked in, he came out a few minutes later with chocolates and fizzy drinks then as he was walking to the carpark JJ was walking in and they interacted, something about "afl tonight."

Sauce walked to his car and JJ walked into Woolies. What does this mean exactly? Clearly Sauce is playing seniors this week.

You were there, you should have asked them :p

Jenkins is dropped with sauce so they are going to smoke bongs, eat munchies, and play AFL on the ps4 tonight.

I rarely say anything when I see Crows players in public, I feel like I'm disturbing them.
I said it tongue in cheek. I am with you, let them be able to get out and enjoy life without being interrupted.

Fizzy drinks and chocolates though, if that is an AFL level diet, I am in!

If I consumed TV news I would be loving the hypocrisy about the drug cheat Chinese swimmer compared to Essendon
Bingo, as much as we dislike Rucci here he's been spot on about this for years. Australians tough on drugs until it's in our own backyard

Of course the selectors answers to our problems would be to stack more seniority in there.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

AFL Tonight is the show on Fox/Kayo that Sauce is a regular on.

It gets better. Gold Coast will be asking for 2 priority picks. They want Rowell and Anderson as assistance, pick 1 and 2. I gather they would then get their own pick after that as well? Hahahahaha.

We should be compensated if they even get one pick at the start of the draft, let alone two. What a joke.

Poor bloody Stuart Dew - he even came out in his presser after we belted them and said a PP isn't the answer. Now the head honchos up there want to two of them.

I hope they stick fat with Dew because I think he will eventually steer them in the right place. Dew himself just needs to stick fat

Getting access to quality young talent is not the issue for Gold Coast.

They need experienced quality talent... which requires giving them extra cap & ability to sign up uncontracted players from other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting access to quality young talent is not the issue for Gold Coast.

They need experienced quality talent... which requires giving them extra cap & ability to sign up uncontracted players from other clubs.

Doesn't help that they end up with 15+ players on the injury list by about R11 every single year.

They weren't given decent training facilities like GWS were, and they most likely had bargain basement physical performance staff.

Their best players such as JOM and Prestia couldn't get out on the park when they played for them.

Doesn't help that they end up with 15+ players on the injury list by about R11 every single year.

They weren't given decent training facilities like GWS were, and they most likely had bargain basement physical performance staff.

Their best players such as JOM and Prestia couldn't get out on the park when they played for them.
Give them a bigger list too then.

Watch the AFL offer Saunders a dump truck full of money to head up there.
They encouraged Noble to head to Brisbane... so we will let Gold Coast take Burton... ,)

So AFLx is no longer to declutter preseson, allow players to train more with their clubs & reduce injury according to Lord Hocking.

In non-AFL speak, it is complete s**t, so we are scrapping it... particularly after Dangerfield told us he makes more money from his holiday show...

Poor bloody Stuart Dew - he even came out in his presser after we belted them and said a PP isn't the answer. Now the head honchos up there want to two of them.

I hope they stick fat with Dew because I think he will eventually steer them in the right place. Dew himself just needs to stick fat
It's got that stinky smell of a union going into arbitration with a massive log of claims to me

He's making waves, particularly with PP's to get the attention of the other 17 clubs and all their supporters. If the AFL come up with generous alternative measures of assistance the possibility it will be provided with little resistance ..?

As the years pass very little gets said about what I always saw as the major problem. They put a complete donkey in charge of building that list. Scott Clayton is as bad as they come. His selections said to me he was trying to re-invent how the game was played.

As the years pass very little gets said about what I always saw as the major problem. They put a complete donkey in charge of building that list. Scott Clayton is as bad as they come. His selections said to me he was trying to re-invent how the game was played.
GC have a very poor reputation within AFL circles, complete basket case off field as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back