Opinion 2019 Non Crows - Watts love got to do with it? #pick1herewecome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEN trying even harder to establish themselves as an anti-crows station.

Ever notice how our club almost never mentions theirs, but they can't stop?

An obsession with the past and a obsession with big brother Crowey, the exact two reasons their club is in the position it's in at the moment.

Port Adelaide really shouldn't be appropriating the history of the Port Magpies considering they are totally separate entities

As a Norwood supporter I need to ask you.

Are you one of the people who cries into their pillow every night wishing it was Norwood in the AFL instead of the Crows?

Despite the Port supporters claiming that all Norwood supporters are supposedly jealous of Port being in the AFL and wished Norwood were in the AFL instead of the Crows, I am yet to actually find any Norwood supporter who wishes the Crows didn't exist.

Every one I know seems to be more than happy supporting both teams.
No I’m not, I love the Crows. They are my Norwood substitute. If the Legs replaced Port I would support both teams and love it.

Everyone’s doing the 10 year challenge, and they’re doing a 30 year challenge back to an SANFL flag (AFL relevance?), right...
BTW, I can see why they didn’t do the 10 year challenge
dff14059e4749b85a03ae18ddb04b1ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
An obsession with the past and a obsession with big brother Crowey, the exact two reasons their club is in the position it's in at the moment.

Yer, you'd think they'd be keeping a low profile considering they didn't make finals last year and lost two good players in the offseason and Kern's still the coach.

Is that page Port's official page?
If so it is fairly immature.

Not even clever banter. Is it suppose to upset us Crowies (it doesn't) or give some security to Tealsters their club is "old".

I think more the latter. When history is all you have your future is pretty bleak. Look at how Carlton supporters talk up their history. Tealsters are the same.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good lord that is cringeworthy. I'd be so embarrassed if we were doing that sort of s**t. There's so much wrong with it. For starters it's a 10 year challenge, and they haven't been relevant in 15 years, and everything about it just screams little brother.

Is that page Port's official page?
If so it is fairly immature.

Not even clever banter. Is it suppose to upset us Crowies (it doesn't) or give some security to Tealsters their club is "old".

I think more the latter. When history is all you have your future is pretty bleak. Look at how Carlton supporters talk up their history. Tealsters are the same.

It's just to make their supporters feel like they are the big brother club, not the little brother.

As a Norwood supporter I need to ask you.

Are you one of the people who cries into their pillow every night wishing it was Norwood in the AFL instead of the Crows?

Despite the Port supporters claiming that all Norwood supporters are supposedly jealous of Port being in the AFL and wished Norwood were in the AFL instead of the Crows, I am yet to actually find any Norwood supporter who wishes the Crows didn't exist.

Every one I know seems to be more than happy supporting both teams.

Ah yes, the revisionist argument.

No, I love the Crows and I love Norwood.
Always have, always will.

Haha.

An older Port supporting workmate of mine just saw that 30 years thing.

After initially laughing at the dig at us when showing me he made the comment that as funny as it is, it reminded him how far his club has fallen from feared and respected with near annual success to basically being a joke in the last ten years.

We don’t need to bear our chests publicly coz we know we are better than them and will be forever -

2 flags vs 1 flag
Not even close to a wooden spoon vs a near miss in 2011 (won the last game of the season to avoid)
2005 Dream Final
Showdown count 23-22
Average attendance higher
Membership higher

SEN can do what they like - history counts for nothing and this year we will demonstrate that yet again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back