Phantom Draft 2019 Phantom Draft - K_Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

K_Nine

Debutant
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Most of the threads I see here are more like player rankings than phantom drafts, but with the initial draft order all but finalized, now is a good time to start rolling out the phantoms.

Quick disclaimer: I haven't watched as many U18 games as some of the other posters on this board, so if you're looking for a resource on player info, you have better options. Phantom Drafts not only take player quality into account, but also team needs. This order is based on my viewing knowledge of U18 games (mainly what's been broadcast or replayed), player information from both the draft hub here on sites like draftcentral and what I believe are each teams needs, taking into account what I've read on each team board.

Obviously the true order isn't finalized with the trade period yet to take place, but now is a good idea to gauge what certain teams are looking for in terms of youth. If you have any suggestions, feel free to make them. Also, keep in mind the term "best available" is subjective, and historically, many clubs conveniently align it with what they happen to need at the time of selection, contrary to public expectation (I'm looking at you, St Kilda 2014).

Pick #1, Gold Coast - Matthew Rowell
Not much to be said here, clear #1 selection after a dominant NAB League Grand Final.

Pick #2, Gold Coast - Noah Anderson
For the record, yes, I firmly expect the Gold Coast to receive a priority pick, and they will select Rowell's Oakleigh/Carey team mate, perceived by many to be the next best player in the draft.

Pick #3, GWS - Tom Green
I see Melbourne making their bid here, which will force GWS to use pick 12.

Pick #4, Melbourne - Caleb Serong
Obviously it hasn't been a good year for Melbourne, but if you look at them on paper, it feels like the building blocks are still there: a strong defence with quality rebounders, some of the best midfield bulls you could ask for and arguably the best ruckman in the league. One area of concern would be their forward line, but with no real standout forwards in this pick range, the next best thing is to target a gun capable of playing forward. Serong could just add that element of craftiness through both Melbourne's midfield and possibly up forward.

Pick #5, Adelaide - Lachlan Ash
To me, Adelaide this year just looked too slow, and too predictable. With talent so evenly spread across the next few picks, I think the logical selection is to bring in some fast, line-breaking x-factor, who can hit targets with pin-point accuracy. I think there is a strong chance Adelaide downgrade this pick, or split it as some call it, and move to pick up the local South Australian prospect Dylan Stephens, who also gives them exactly what they're looking for.

Pick #6, Sydney - Brodie Kemp
This draft looks to be the starting point of a rebuilding period for Sydney, and there's no better place to start than the best available talent. He tore his ACL, but I don't think that will affect his draft placement much, because looking at the state of Sydney's list, Kemp is exactly what the doctor ordered for them going forward. Brings some much needed class, along with the ability to play a multitude of roles. With Jack, McVeigh, N.Smith, Grundy and possibly more key players leaving in the future, there are plenty of roles a player like Kemp could be developed in.

Pick #7, St Kilda - Hayden Young
St Kilda is quite possibly the worst kicking team in the competition, so it's only natural they should target one of the best kicking players in the draft. I have no doubt they'd look to develop Young as a midfield/wingman to complement a very strong, hardworking midfield having serious problems with forward entries.

Pick #8, Fremantle - Deven Robertson
Very much a safe selection here. I could see Fremantle being more inclined to add some class and running power with the impending departures of Brad Hill and Ed Langdon, but with the volume of key-position players they've stockpiled over the last 3 years, it's also a very good time to reinforce the talent in the centre. Robertson would come with no risk of homesickness and would help make up for what Fremantle lost in Lachie Neale.

Pick #9, North Melbourne - Fischer McAsey
Scott Thompson retiring, Robbie Tarrant turning 31 next year, and both Sam Durdin and Ben McKay probably haven't fulfilled their potential. Now is the right time for North Melbourne to target a long-term destroyer-class key-defender, and McAsey fits the bill better than anyone else at pick #8.

Pick #10, Carlton - Luke Jackson
Perhaps a surprise pick here. Looking forward, Carlton to me look pretty solid across the board: quality young key positions players at both ends and boast some of the best young midfielders in the competition. They seem to obsessively want small forwards, but seem more inclined to bring them in through trades. That leaves one glaring problem that sticks out: the ruck. Kreuzer turns 31 next year and is historically injury prone, which leaves Andrew Phillips as their next best #1 ruck option, who just isn't very good at football. Selecting Luke Jackson, the best ruck prospect in this year's pool, would address a glaring long-term weakness in an otherwise very solid, well-rounded team, especially considering how important the #1 ruck role is becoming in today's game.

Pick #11, Port Adelaide - Dylan Stephens
Very easy decision. After seeing Zak Butters in action this year, I have no doubt Port will be salivating over the prospect of adding more outside class, particularly from a home grown talent like Stephens.

Pick #12, Hawthorn - Sam Flanders
Does anyone have a pillow? You might want to put one below the chin of the Hawthorn recruiter upon realizing Flanders is available at pick 12. Rather than being based on any kind of team needs, Flanders is a flat-out best available pick, who I'm sure Hawthorn would be stoked to land, should they be lucky enough to get this opportunity. Flanders would heavily reinforce their midfield long-term, and could even possibly be groomed as the long-term heir to Breust. As for why I see him dropping this far: he hasn't always been the most consistent across 4 quarters, and I think recruiters are historically more attracted to the attributes offered by previously selected players. Just a small hunch though.

Pick #13, Western Bulldogs - Cody Weightman
As a Bulldogs supporter, I can safely say I'm much more in tune with my club's priorities than other clubs, and the two things the Bulldogs need more than anything are big key-defenders and crafty small forwards. With McAsey off the board, Weightman is clearly the best candidate. He's quick, he takes big marks, he can kick goals from 50 meters out; he's pretty much what Doggies supporters have been crying out for. With Dickson reaching the end of his career, the Bulldogs would have a natural heir to his role.

Pick #14 - Fremantle - Liam Henry
At this point, I think West Coast will make the bid having just lost Rioli, and Fremantle will match. As straight-forward as it gets.

Pick #15 - Hawthorn - Finn Maginness
West Coast have been shoring up their tall stocks through the draft the last few years but looking at their young midfielders, the talent looks a bit thin. No better time to bid on Hawthorn's father/son prospect, which will undoubtedly prompt Hawthorn to match.

Pick #16 - Port Adelaide - Jackson Mead
A hat-trick of matched bids. Nothing too much to say, other than that he's one of the many quality midfielders available in this pick range, and Port Adelaide would be expected to match.

Pick #17, West Coast - Trent Bianco
Somewhat of a bolter with his late season form. His future is very clearly in the midfield in my opinion, and with high production, high quality ball use, could be an ideal long-term replacement for Luke Shuey. West Coast historically do not shy away from taking young Victorian midfielders out of their home state.

Pick #18, Gold Coast - Will Gould
With the struggles the Gold Coast backline have been dealing with over the last few years, a player like Gould would definitely appeal to them. On top of being battle-hardened and ready to go, also fits the bill as a potential leader in defence, and understands what it takes to achieve on-field success, having done so for Glenelg this year.

Pick #19, Brisbane - Miles Bergman
Brisbane boast a pretty well-rounded that's as strong as it's ever been for 10 years, but with Zorko and Robinson turning 31 next year, it might be time to provide a bit more reinforcement to the midfield, and Bergman is probably who I'd rate as the next best available.

Pick #20, Geelong - Trent Rivers
I'm not going to lie; if I were a Geelong supporter, I'd be very concerned with the state of the list right now. They may have finished on top of the ladder, but looking at their contingent of players aged 18-23, it's like a barren wasteland, besides some gems like Parfitt. This is the toll they paid by trading so many first round picks for older, experienced players. They need just about everything besides maybe defenders, and a player like Rivers could potentially serve as the first building block for their midfield of the future. I could also see them strongly considering local Geelong Falcons product Cooper Stephens.

Pick #21, Richmond - Josh Worrell
Things are obviously looking nice for Richmond right now; their Premiership Window is gaping wide open, and it'll likely stay open for the next few years, but as far as the next generation of talent goes, Richmond haven't exactly helped themselves in the last 5-7 years. There's a bit of a dearth of genuine high quality talent aged 18-23 across the field, so with guys like Riewoldt, Rance, Cotchin, Martin & others in their late 20s/early 30s, now would be a good time to start bringing in a strong intake of young talent. Josh Worrell would be viewed as a long-term successor to Alex Rance, and with Astbury and Grimes also in their late 20s, now is a very good time for Richmond to start developing a quality young key-defender.

Last edited:

Most of the threads I see here are more like player rankings than phantom drafts, but with the initial draft order all but finalized, now is a good time to start rolling out the phantoms.

Quick disclaimer: I haven't watched as many U18 games as some of the other posters on this board, so if you're looking for a resource on player info, you have better options. Phantom Drafts not only take player quality into account, but also team needs. This order is based on my viewing knowledge of U18 games (mainly what's been broadcast or replayed), player information from both the draft hub here on sites like draftcentral and what I believe are each teams needs, taking into account what I've read on each team board.

Obviously the true order isn't finalized with the trade period yet to take place, but now is a good idea to gauge what certain teams are looking for in terms of youth. If you have any suggestions, feel free to make them. Also, keep in mind the term "best available" is subjective, and historically, many clubs conveniently align it with what they happen to need at the time of selection, contrary to public expectation (I'm looking at you, St Kilda 2014).

Not much to be said here, clear #1 selection after a dominant NAB League Grand Final.

For the record, yes, I firmly expect the Gold Coast to receive a priority pick, and they will select Rowell's Oakleigh/Carey team mate, perceived by many to be the next best player in the draft.

Pick #3, GWS - Tom Green

Obviously it hasn't been a good year for Melbourne, but if you look at them on paper, it feels like the building blocks are still there: a strong defence with quality rebounders, some of the best midfield bulls you could ask for and arguably the best ruckman in the league. One area of concern would be their forward line, but with no real standout forwards in this pick range, the next best thing is to target a gun capable of playing forward. Serong could just add that element of craftiness through both Melbourne's midfield and possibly up forward.

To me, Adelaide this year just looked too slow, and too predictable. With talent so evenly spread across the next few picks, I think the logical selection is to bring in some fast, line-breaking x-factor, who can hit targets with pin-point accuracy. I think there is a strong chance Adelaide downgrade this pick, or split it as some call it, and move to pick up the local South Australian prospect Dylan Stephens, who also gives them exactly what they're looking for.

This draft looks to be the starting point of a rebuilding period for Sydney, and there's no better place to start than the best available talent. He tore his ACL, but I don't think that will affect his draft placement much, because looking at the state of Sydney's list, Kemp is exactly what the doctor ordered for them going forward. Brings some much needed class, along with the ability to play a multitude of roles. With Jack, McVeigh, N.Smith, Grundy and possibly more key players leaving in the future, there are plenty of roles a player like Kemp could be developed in.

St Kilda is quite possibly the worst kicking team in the competition, so it's only natural they should target one of the best kicking players in the draft. I have no doubt they'd look to develop Young as a midfield/wingman to complement a very strong, hardworking midfield having serious problems with forward entries.

Very much a safe selection here. I could see Fremantle being more inclined to add some class and running power with the impending departures of Brad Hill and Ed Langdon, but with the volume of key-position players they've stockpiled over the last 3 years, it's also a very good time to reinforce the talent in the centre. Robertson would come with no risk of homesickness and would help make up for what Fremantle lost in Lachie Neale.

Scott Thompson retiring, Robbie Tarrant turning 31 next year, and both Sam Durdin and Ben McKay probably haven't fulfilled their potential. Now is the right time for North Melbourne to target a long-term destroyer-class key-defender, and McAsey fits the bill better than anyone else at pick #8.

Perhaps a surprise pick here. Looking forward, Carlton to me look pretty solid across the board: quality young key positions players at both ends and boast some of the best young midfielders in the competition. They seem to obsessively want small forwards, but seem more inclined to bring them in through trades. That leaves one glaring problem that sticks out: the ruck. Kreuzer turns 31 next year and is historically injury prone, which leaves Andrew Phillips as their next best #1 ruck option, who just isn't very good at football. Selecting Luke Jackson, the best ruck prospect in this year's pool, would address a glaring long-term weakness in an otherwise very solid, well-rounded team, especially considering how important the #1 ruck role is becoming in today's game.

Very easy decision. After seeing Zak Butters in action this year, I have no doubt Port will be salivating over the prospect of adding more outside class, particularly from a home grown talent like Stephens.

Does anyone have a pillow? You might want to put one below the chin of the Hawthorn recruiter upon realizing Flanders is available at pick 12. Rather than being based on any kind of team needs, Flanders is a flat-out best available pick, who I'm sure Hawthorn would be stoked to land, should they be lucky enough to get this opportunity. Flanders would heavily reinforce their midfield long-term, and could even possibly be groomed as the long-term heir to Breust. As for why I see him dropping this far: he hasn't always been the most consistent across 4 quarters, and I think recruiters are historically more attracted to the attributes offered by previously selected players. Just a small hunch though.

As a Bulldogs supporter, I can safely say I'm much more in tune with my club's priorities than other clubs, and the two things the Bulldogs need more than anything are big key-defenders and crafty small forwards. With McAsey off the board, Weightman is clearly the best candidate. He's quick, he takes big marks, he can kick goals from 50 meters out; he's pretty much what Doggies supporters have been crying out for. With Dickson reaching the end of his career, the Bulldogs would have a natural heir to his role.

At this point, I think West Coast will make the bid having just lost Rioli, and Fremantle will match. As straight-forward as it gets.

West Coast have been shoring up their tall stocks through the draft the last few years but looking at their young midfielders, the talent looks a bit thin. No better time to bid on Hawthorn's father/son prospect, which will undoubtedly prompt Hawthorn to match.

A hat-trick of matched bids. Nothing too much to say, other than that he's one of the many quality midfielders available in this pick range, and Port Adelaide would be expected to match.

Somewhat of a bolter with his late season form. His future is very clearly in the midfield in my opinion, and with high production, high quality ball use, could be an ideal long-term replacement for Luke Shuey. West Coast historically do not shy away from taking young Victorian midfielders out of their home state.

With the struggles the Gold Coast backline have been dealing with over the last few years, a player like Gould would definitely appeal to them. On top of being battle-hardened and ready to go, also fits the bill as a potential leader in defence, and understands what it takes to achieve on-field success, having done so for Glenelg this year.

Brisbane boast a pretty well-rounded that's as strong as it's ever been for 10 years, but with Zorko and Robinson turning 31 next year, it might be time to provide a bit more reinforcement to the midfield, and Bergman is probably who I'd rate as the next best available. Keep an eye on this pick, Adelaide supporters; Brisbane have their sights locked onto Brodie Smith, and I have no doubt this is their ammunition.

I'm not going to lie; if I were a Geelong supporter, I'd be very concerned with the state of the list right now. They may have finished on top of the ladder, but looking at their contingent of players aged 18-23, it's like a barren wasteland, besides some gems like Parfitt. This is the toll they paid by trading so many first round picks for older, experienced players. They need just about everything besides maybe defenders, and a player like Rivers could potentially serve as the first building block for their midfield of the future. I could also see them strongly considering local Geelong Falcons product Cooper Stephens.

Things are obviously looking nice for Richmond right now; their Premiership Window is gaping wide open, and it'll likely stay open for the next few years, but as far as the next generation of talent goes, Richmond haven't exactly helped themselves in the last 5-7 years. There's a bit of a dearth of genuine high quality talent aged 18-23 across the field, so with guys like Riewoldt, Rance, Cotchin, Martin & others in their late 20s/early 30s, now would be a good time to start bringing in a strong intake of young talent. Josh Worrell would be viewed as a long-term successor to Alex Rance, and with Astbury and Grimes also in their late 20s, now is a very good time for Richmond to start developing a quality young key-defender.

I cant say I agree with commentry in a phantom at all.. its simplistic and debatably wrong. If our list is barren of guys under 23 .. you dont rate Miers or Sav or Clark or Narkle or Henry or guys you may not have even seen yet like Kruger or Brownless. Ok lets say you dont rate them... but what players would we have if we had not traded out for Danger , Henderson in those drafts ... or 2e or Ablett..who by the way were only down grade of a few places... I concede Henderson has been expensive.. Id like to have a young tall on the list now rather than what we spent on him. So id probably prefer to take Worrell before Rivers..

I hope you are correct on you Copper Stephens observation.. depends on what picks we have... after we lose Kelly I guess.

• Banned
I cant say I agree with commentry in a phantom at all.. its simplistic and debatably wrong. If our list is barren of guys under 23 .. you dont rate Miers or Sav or Clark or Narkle or Henry or guys you may not have even seen yet like Kruger or Brownless. Ok lets say you dont rate them... but what players would we have if we had not traded out for Danger , Henderson in those drafts ... or 2e or Ablett..who by the way were only down grade of a few places... I concede Henderson has been expensive.. Id like to have a young tall on the list now rather than what we spent on him. So id probably prefer to take Worrell before Rivers..

I hope you are correct on you Copper Stephens observation.. depends on what picks we have... after we lose Kelly I guess.
Keep in mind, I'm a Bulldogs supporter; my knowledge of other teams is somewhat limited, and I'm sure you guys have a better grasp on your list than I do.

Admittedly, players like Clark and Miers slipped my memory; both are clearly great talents. I didn't quite forget Henry because I did subtly imply defence was an area of strength for your club. That being said, as far as midfield goes, with Selwood, Dangerfield, Duncan in their late 20s/early 30s, and Kelly looking likely to leave, it feels like a massive hole is beginning to open in the center of the ground. I know Narkle looks pretty exciting, but he still has some issues in his game, and not sure he qualifies as a premium young talent.

History tells us success is built upon strong foundations built through the draft, particularly through the midfield. From 1999-2001, your club acquired Joel Corey, Jimmy Bartel, Gary Abblett, Paul Chapman, James Kelly, Cameron Ling and Steve Johnson. That foundation went onto become one of the greatest midfields of all time, which helped you win 3 flags. Looking at your current midfielders aged 23 or under, let's just say I think now is the right time to bring in some high quality young midfielders.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, I'm a Bulldogs supporter; my knowledge of other teams is somewhat limited, and I'm sure you guys have a better grasp on your list than I do.

Admittedly, players like Clark and Miers slipped my memory; both are clearly great talents. I didn't quite forget Henry because I did subtly imply defence was an area of strength for your club. That being said, as far as midfield goes, with Selwood, Dangerfield, Duncan in their late 20s/early 30s, and Kelly looking likely to leave, it feels like a massive hole is beginning to open in the center of the ground. I know Narkle looks pretty exciting, but he still has some issues in his game, and not sure he qualifies as a premium young talent.

History tells us success is built upon strong foundations built through the draft, particularly through the midfield. From 1999-2001, your club acquired Joel Corey, Jimmy Bartel, Gary Abblett, Paul Chapman, James Kelly, Cameron Ling and Steve Johnson; that foundation went onto become one of the greatest midfields of all time, which helped you win 3 flags. Looking at your current midfielders aged 23 or under, let's just say I think now is the right time to bringing them in.

I agree supporter do know their own list better than others.. and probably have a glass half full on their future as well. Every supporter think their kids are the best.. My main gripe is not you assessing that we need to add young gun talent , I agree..its more the simplistic link between that and trading our R1 picks. Our real issue is the era pre dating Danger... 2012-2014 ..guys like Lang and Thurlow who were R1 picks taken in draft.. .. and one must remember we have not had the types of chances to get a Smith like you did last year... we have not had a R1 pick inside P10 since Selwood in 2006. The pick traded for Danger may have been if we had kept it.. Henderson was P16 ish .. etc.

If you like have a read of a recent post by a good stats poster on our board.. he states that its not a shortage of young players that our list issues is heading towards ..its the middle group ..and that he projects we may look at trades like we did in 2015.

Personally I love to see us some how get into a couple of single figure quality mids.. as this is the area of deficiency ..yet even your phantom..we are yets again into the 20's which historically is not much better than a pick range 20-40/50. Big drop once you get out of those early R1 picks.

What you can do atm..is allow for the trade period.. imo we will end up with 3 picks in the top 30 (hopefully as early as possible) adding the likes of Stephen along with a couple of other mids would give us the best chance of developing selwood type replacements which we will need soon.

I personally think Fremantle go for Stephens given the prospect of losing 2 wingers, but as you say, this Phantom is all pre-trade.

I am also a little confused at what happened around the Henry bid, which you have a at 14 by WC, and then have them taking their pick at 17 after we match it. Wouldn't they have pick 15 if we match? I also don't really see small forward being a need for them even with Rioli in trouble. And finally, it isn't realistic that the two WA clubs will bid on each others NGA players. Won't happen.

I personally think Fremantle go for Stephens given the prospect of losing 2 wingers, but as you say, this Phantom is all pre-trade.

I am also a little confused at what happened around the Henry bid, which you have a at 14 by WC, and then have them taking their pick at 17 after we match it. Wouldn't they have pick 15 if we match? I also don't really see small forward being a need for them even with Rioli in trouble. And finally, it isn't realistic that the two WA clubs will bid on each others NGA players. Won't happen.
They bid on Maginess and Mead as well

As a Freo supporter i would be happy with taking Robertson at that pick. If we do manage to get pick 5 from the Saints for Hill i would be happy if we ended up with Stephens at that pick to add some more outside pace and skills after losing Hill and potentially Langdon as well.

I agree supporter do know their own list better than others.. and probably have a glass half full on their future as well. Every supporter think their kids are the best.. My main gripe is not you assessing that we need to add young gun talent , I agree..its more the simplistic link between that and trading our R1 picks. Our real issue is the era pre dating Danger... 2012-2014 ..guys like Lang and Thurlow who were R1 picks taken in draft.. .. and one must remember we have not had the types of chances to get a Smith like you did last year... we have not had a R1 pick inside P10 since Selwood in 2006. The pick traded for Danger may have been if we had kept it.. Henderson was P16 ish .. etc.

If you like have a read of a recent post by a good stats poster on our board.. he states that its not a shortage of young players that our list issues is heading towards ..its the middle group ..and that he projects we may look at trades like we did in 2015.

Personally I love to see us some how get into a couple of single figure quality mids.. as this is the area of deficiency ..yet even your phantom..we are yets again into the 20's which historically is not much better than a pick range 20-40/50. Big drop once you get out of those early R1 picks.

What you can do atm..is allow for the trade period.. imo we will end up with 3 picks in the top 30 (hopefully as early as possible) adding the likes of Stephen along with a couple of other mids would give us the best chance of developing selwood type replacements which we will need soon.
Fair enough. For the record, I have absolutely no doubt bringing in Dangerfield for that trade was the right move.
Despite the 2012-2014 shortcomings, if I were a Geelong supporter, I think I'd still look back and conclude that Geelong's list would've (or at least could've) been in a much healthier spot now had they not played the top-up game with Tuohy, Henderson, Ablett, instead nailing some first rounders in that period. I'm sure you've gotten used to hearing this from opposition supporters for like 8 years now, but I suspect a full-rebuild is on the horizon in the next 1-3 years, and with Kelly likely to net you a couple of first rounders, 2019 might be the optimal starting point.

How so?

Fair enough. For the record, I have absolutely no doubt bringing in Dangerfield for that trade was the right move.
Despite the 2012-2014 shortcomings, if I were a Geelong supporter, I think I'd still look back and conclude that Geelong's list would've (or at least could've) been in a much healthier spot now had they not played the top-up game with Tuohy, Henderson, Ablett, instead nailing some first rounders in that period. I'm sure you've gotten used to hearing this from opposition supporters for like 8 years now, but I suspect a full-rebuild is on the horizon in the next 1-3 years, and with Kelly likely to net you a couple of first rounders, 2019 might be the optimal starting point.

How so?
I'm not sure the media messaging really reflects how Geelongs trading panned out. The Dangerfield and Henderson trades we gave up a lot of draft capital for but outside that I think they were all slight pick downgrades. The problem with the list isn't the kids, it's the 24-28 year olds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure the media messaging really reflects how Geelongs trading panned out. The Dangerfield and Henderson trades we gave up a lot of draft capital for but outside that I think they were all slight pick downgrades. The problem with the list isn't the kids, it's the 24-28 year olds.
But can you say with absolute confidence your kids as they are have what it takes to develop into a Premiership-winning team?

Perhaps I am overstating the effect of your trades, but still, looking at your club's players aged 23 or under, I'm inclined to believe you need more high quality youth, particularly through the midfield.

But can you say with absolute confidence your kids as they are have what it takes to develop into a Premiership-winning team?
Not with any confidence, but they are substantially better than our crop of mid-aged players at the point in their development, many of them are better than them now. You're correct at looking at the midfield too more than other parts of the ground, but it's less the kids and more that we didn't draft a decent mid between Duncan and Parfitt (5 draft gap)

Pick #3, GWS - Tom Green

Brisbane boast a pretty well-rounded that's as strong as it's ever been for 10 years, but with Zorko and Robinson turning 31 next year, it might be time to provide a bit more reinforcement to the midfield, and Bergman is probably who I'd rate as the next best available.

We already have rances replacement in Noah balta
We also have Ryan garthwaite
Ben Miller
Maybe we will rookie Hugh Beasley
We also have Ethan Baxter as a NGA Academy player 2020

What would your top 10 picks be fantasy wise? Seems a strong mid draft..

Cheers

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back