Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you send a link to which frame they are?
I hate going into ikea haha

I had to trim 30mm off the top and bottom of the internal mounting frame to fit it all in, same with 2017s

View attachment 763882
Keep rackin em up fellas

Just $30 IKEA frames. Matched my one from 2017, I bought 5 back then for our current window, going to run out soon
I did the same for 2017. My 2019 Knight poster is in transit and I will do the same again. * spending 100s or 1000s on prints. Frame em myself. My uncle spent 70 bucks on postage just to get it to me.

Like you, a trip to Ikea is worst than the dentist. Fortunately my wife is happy to take the kids along to buy another bundle of picture frames

The youngest (12 year old) bought the 73, 74 and 80 Herald Sun posters online and is going to frame them for this room along with of course 2017 and 2019

And to think I felt bad for brainwashing my 3 children into following Richmond e.g. before we became successful they were allowed to buy whatever they wanted whenever the Tigers won, which wasn't very often

Like you, a trip to Ikea is worst than the dentist. Fortunately my wife is happy to take the kids along to buy another bundle of picture frames

The youngest (12 year old) bought the 73, 74 and 80 Herald Sun posters online and is going to frame them for this room along with of course 2017 and 2019

And to think I felt bad for brainwashing my 3 children into following Richmond e.g. before we became successful they were allowed to buy whatever they wanted whenever the Tigers won, which wasn't very often
Where did they get the older ones from online?

ebay of all places. $40 for 3 posters. Pretty good value. Even more impressive it was the 12 year olds hard earned he was spending.

I like this but at $75 it's a bit of a pisstake.
I almost agree but I don't normally go to the shops and the day after the Grand final I went down to the local Woolies and while waiting to be served at the service counter to pay for my paper the woman in front of me paid $100 for 2 packets of smokes I seriously nearly fell over
Moral of the story at least you have something to show for the $75

I almost agree but I don't normally go to the shops and the day after the Grand final I went down to the local Woolies and while waiting to be served at the service counter to pay for my paper the woman in front of me paid $100 for 2 packets of smokes I seriously nearly fell over
Moral of the story at least you have something to show for the $75
You make a good point, but thankfully they're sold out so not something I have to worry about.

IMG_7627.jpg

Posted this in the 17 Memorabilia thread but worth another mention.
Lucky to get gold foil this year so will return to same framer to get exact layout with 2019 Premier cards.
Same can be done with black or white poster.
Only $250 to get poster framed inc cards. Tix sitting loosely on glass.
Nicest piece going around IMO.

View attachment 763968

Lucky to get gold foil this year so will return to same framer to get exact layout with 2019 Premier cards.

Looks great where did you get that framed ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 763968

when do the 2019 premiers cards come out . not on the select site yet

I have a 4 and 1 year old and whenever people queried my decision to have them follow the tiges instead of my wife’s team(Hawthorn) I looked at them and said “they are just in time for the glory years” turns out it was actually true lol

Find the frame you want from Ikea or wherever (Spotlight actually have an ok range of standard frames)

Then go to here to get matboards to you colour and cut to the exact size you ask for... It's worked a treat for a couple of other footy projects I did.

https://www.frameshop.com.au/custom-matboards

Will be doing it shortly for both HS posters (17/19)

Find the frame you want from Ikea or wherever (Spotlight actually have an ok range of standard frames)

Then go to here to get matboards to you colour and cut to the exact size you ask for... It's worked a treat for a couple of other footy projects I did.

https://www.frameshop.com.au/custom-matboards

Will be doing it shortly for both HS posters (17/19)
That’s pretty good, know if there’s anything like it in Melbourne to avoid shipping costs? Even without, for ~ $30 it’s pretty good

This is getting rather expensive ...... I’m at the point where I’d buy a Richmond Premiership Donkey if one was for sale lol!!

I pre-ordered my copy and managed to get the 2017 versions on ebay

View attachment 763968

250 is a good/fair price for that. Bit of work in that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back