Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Might be sacrilegious to even consider this but if I was the Tiger Train ticket inspector, after all the media bashing from all corners would let an old Bomber and sniper in Lloyd on given he’s one of the only ones that has our backs at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Carey and hodge have been okay as well during the games but it’s a low bar considering the others that they are with

Also On Friday night I had to work so I caught the last qtr on the radio driving in and Garry Lyon was pretty pro Richmond during the call

Carey and hodge have been okay as well during the games but it’s a low bar considering the others that they are with

Also On Friday night I had to work so I caught the last qtr on the radio driving in and Garry Lyon was pretty pro Richmond during the call

Fair point. Carey & Hodgey have been consistent. Tony Jones is the CEO of the Tiger Salt mine at the moment

Media feeding hate campaigns against Lynch for nothing incidents.

View attachment 983129

View attachment 983131

Geez, do people even listen to themselves?

The idea that the AFL would NOT give a premiership medal to somebody who plays in the winning team in the Granny?

And the idea that 100 people signing a petition would actually achieve this?

The stupid. It hurts.

Geez, do people even listen to themselves?

The idea that the AFL would NOT give a premiership medal to somebody who plays in the winning team in the Granny?

And the idea that 100 people signing a petition would actually achieve this?

The stupid. It hurts.

549081_a58785bdb036fd62c19983cc6718342e.gif

A9E417F7-8CFA-48D7-A9F8-F30916A598D9.gif

181214.jpg.gif

184679.jpg.gif

EDDE759E-C7D6-4DA1-87AB-7D008C925EB3.gif

giphy (2) (1).gif

The more I see shit like these petitions towards Lynch the more my faith in humanity drops away. I mean seriously what the actual **** has humanity gotten to? It’s bloody ridiculous is what it is. When do we get to start breeding the stupid out of people?

Might be sacrilegious to even consider this but if I was the Tiger Train ticket inspector, after all the media bashing from all corners would let an old Bomber and sniper in Lloyd on given he’s one of the only ones that has our backs at the moment

The more I see sh*t like these petitions towards Lynch the more my faith in humanity drops away. I mean seriously what the actual fu** has humanity gotten to? It’s bloody ridiculous is what it is. When do we get to start breeding the stupid out of people?
To late to start breeding stupid out , it is well and truly entrenched

i heard Sheedy saying he seen nothing wrong with Lynch or Cotch incidents and said Tigers played an exciting brand of footy. Unlike him, but he stood up to the interviewer who was trying to get him to out the Tigers players and culture. Cudos to him. Lloyd also stood up and said we are not an unsociable Team at all. Gobsmacked 😶

i heard Sheedy saying he seen nothing wrong with Lynch or Cotch incidents and said Tigers played an exciting brand of footy. Unlike him, but he stood up to the interviewer who was trying to get him to out the Tigers players and culture. Cudos to him. Lloyd also stood up and said we are not an unsociable Team at all. Gobsmacked 😶

Made some good comments Sheeds and Lloyd.

I liked Lloyd's comment that there are no "nice" premiership teams. Spot on.

There is a simple way to stop an undesirable getting a premiership or Brownlow medal.

It's called a suspension.

If nothing arises that is worth a suspension for big bad Tom Lynch (or if his name be something like Nat, Gaz or Paddy) he plays.

Oh, I forgot. That only works if you're Cotch...

Seriously, what an utter lynch-mob.

Mind you, it shows they're worried Richmond will win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before the 2017 Premiership our improvement bothered people who were used to us existing below their level. They may have openly campaigned for us to get our shit together, but they secretly relished their superiority over us.

AS we moved past them on the AFL standings, they feel a need to pull us down. Progress in our standing as an AFL powerhouse is the result of progress in other areas, on and off the field. Not only are we reminding them of what they aren’t doing, they will also feel beneath us.

This–more than anything we actually do–will inspire resentment, envy, and hate.

AND I FCKN LOVE IT.

Last edited:
Before the 2017 Premiership our improvement bothered people who were used to us existing below their level. They may have openly campaigned for us to get our sh*t together, but they secretly relished their superiority over us.

AS we moved past them on the AFL standings, they feel a need to pull us down. Progress in our standing as an AFL powerhouse is the result of progress in other areas, on and off the field. Not only are we reminding them of what they aren’t doing, they will also feel beneath us.

This–more than anything we actually do–will inspire resentment, envy, and hate.

AND I FCKN LOVE IT.
I recall copping it from an Essendoom fan when they were just as shit as we were, they are still shit now!

Essendoom not winning a Final is not far off being able to legally go to the local in terms of age.

Just on the Lynch hate, bring that on, if it all goes to plan they'll be kicking thier TV's in as he walks onto the dias.
Get ready for the I didn't watch the GF sooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back