Game Day 2019 Qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, Gabba, Saturday 7.25pm (7/9/19)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonna engage full fat campaigner mode tonight. house to myself, sausage sangas, family pack of chips block of milky bar choccy and some wanky craft beer all ready to go watching the tigs smash brisbane. best. might even go pantsless too really live it up :)

Put a blanket down first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon the Lions will come out firing, trying to prove a point on their home ground, but they forget it is not a sprint, so the Tigers will overhaul them in the end and win in a canter by 27.

Go Tigers - hoping to hear the fans cheering loud and often! 💛🖤

There is that possibility. Although they have been running out games very well. Finals is a different story of course. They could go up a level early and run out of tickets.

The other possibility is the finals pressure is a bit much for some of their youngsters and we blow them away early.

I only have those two possible scenarios. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m pumped

Let’s win and keep Cameron to 0 goals and have him sook it up again.

I always liked Charlie, but his sooking about Grimes has lessened my view on him a tad.

Even if we lose, at least we get to watch the boys next week as well.

I thought it was a bit of a laugh at first but the lions were deadly serious.

Charlie Cameron should have every right to pull a defenders jumper and slingshot out the back for joe the goose goals. Grabbing him when he grabs you is blatant cheating and not allowed.

Man our smalls better lift. They collectively didn’t have a great game against Brisbane last time.
By design perhaps.
I mean after Jack kicked his 4th.
Didn't put too much of the "Richmond way" into it.

I thought it was a bit of a laugh at first but the lions were deadly serious.

Charlie Cameron should have every right to pull a defenders jumper and slingshot out the back for joe the goose goals. Grabbing him when he grabs you is blatant cheating and not allowed.

I didn’t mind Lions for most of the year but their whinging about Cameron and the arrogance about how back at home, with some tweaking to their previous game v us they feel they are a whole different proposition has turned me right off.

Hope we dominate....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back