Preview 2022 EF1 Richmond vs Brisbane Thursday 1/9 7.20pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so apparently it was a private function with topless waitresses , they definitely allow their boobs and bum to be touched at those events

moving along

So does Kittens.

Good to see the journos are leaving Dusty in peace after the death of his father and his genuine mental health battles.
*ing vultures.

They’re driving him out of the AFL

Good to see the journos are leaving Dusty in peace after the death of his father and his genuine mental health battles.
*ing vultures.
It's disappointing, an old video that didn't need to be released to the media but obviously trying to distract Richmond and Martin

I personally believe Brisbane’s BL is very average and leak goals against the better sides and our FL with Lynch Cumberland MRJ Riewoldt and whoever rests down there will pack too many guns for them. We’ve been kicking big scores of late and all we need to do is get enough midfield delivery to them for them to strut their stuff.

At a farking wedding tonight in Queenstown NZ and farking Kayo doesn’t work here.

WTF 🤦
Use a vpn you luddite, one that has an aussie server

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're trying to hound him out of Melbourne to fulfil their own prophecies.

Dunno, but it doesn't.
I know if i have my vpn on then kayo won't work.

If anyone wants to fly me overseas to work on a fix, that would be great

I put on SEN and guess who is talking,Chris Scott.

It's disappointing, an old video that didn't need to be released to the media but obviously trying to distract Richmond and Martin
This. It’s just a tactic by whoever is pulling the strings. They sat on this until the moment came. It’s beyond disgusting, surely this kind of breach of his privacy should be called out

This. It’s just a tactic by whoever is pulling the strings. They sat on this until the moment came. It’s beyond disgusting, surely this kind of breach of his privacy should be called out
Who even keeps a video taken 5 yrs ago, and definitely a breach of privacy. Seems like Martin was not aware he was filmed.

Media should be ashamed of themselves, no morals. And, as if the public needs to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back