Preview Round 16 v Brisbane @ Gabba Thursday 29th June 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun fact for tonight lol about one of the umpires from another forum.Talk about conflict of interest shouldn't be near our game , but hey anything goes for this corrupt organisation.

"I know for a fact that Andrew Stephens came through the Brisbane Lions and QAFL development system. Assume he is a Lions supporter. Watch this space."

Fun fact for tonight lol about one of the umpires from another forum.Talk about conflict of interest shouldn't be near our game , but hey anything goes for this corrupt organisation.

"I know for a fact that Andrew Stephens came through the Brisbane Lions and QAFL development system. Assume he is a Lions supporter. Watch this space."
And both Mollinson and Foot are kunts too

full
hope he does that when fagan goes to shake his hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just force a one week of no footy mid season and be done with it, its the only way to ensure the integrity of the farking thing.
Been saying this for years. It’s like they reckon if there’s no footy for a week campaigners will forget and won’t return. Backwards logic like everything else they do.. everyone knows time apart is a good thing like any good relationship

hope he subscribes to the richo philosophy of trying to look unbias by shafting his own team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back