Preview Round 16 v Brisbane @ Gabba Thursday 29th June 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have a gut feel we will come out a bit flat and to be honest most teams following the bye have had the same issue.

If we can stay with them early then hopefully we can work ourselves into the game but we know they are downhill skiers so a flyer of a start for them will be hard to overcome.

will be huge if we somehow win with the record of the post bye teams loosing to every team that has had the bye

I dont know how we're gonna win

full

I fuggen hate Brisbane, especially after that goal overturn in the final last year. I am still not over that and doubt I ever will be. Smug pricks.

Time to smash Fagan’s fcukwits.
Always have that comforting fact that we won the flag in their OWN backyard.
I mean they had the flag handed to em on a platter and they choked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will be huge if we somehow win with the record of the post bye teams loosing to every team that has had the bye

I dont know how we're gonna win
AFL executive Travis Auld expects next season’s split round to again be spread over three to four rounds,Should Richmond lose tonight.
Auld, the executive general manager of finance, clubs and broadcast, said the league would review this year’s four-week split round, but he didn’t see it in fewer than three rounds in 2024.
“The situation with Richmond is really strong, but they have been for the last few months, so that’s continued,” We may scrap the Byes altogeather Auld said.
“We’ll do a full review at the end of the year. Once we’ve talked to the broadcasters and 17 clubs and everyone else who’s impacted by that – whether it’s three or four weeks, we’ll make a decision on that.

AFL executive Travis Auld expects next season’s split round to again be spread over three to four rounds,Should Richmond lose tonight.
Auld, the executive general manager of finance, clubs and broadcast, said the league would review this year’s four-week split round, but he didn’t see it in fewer than three rounds in 2024.
“The situation with Richmond is really strong, but they have been for the last few months, so that’s continued,” We may scrap the Byes altogeather Auld said.
“We’ll do a full review at the end of the year. Once we’ve talked to the broadcasters and 17 clubs and everyone else who’s impacted by that – whether it’s three or four weeks, we’ll make a decision on that.

IMG_1686.gif

Just force a one week of no footy mid season and be done with it, its the only way to ensure the integrity of the farking thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back