2019 Rolling All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick Ambrose has to come into calculations at full-back. Had another impressive match yesterday restricting Hipwood to 1 goal, a week after keeping Tom McDonald goal-less.
Lol no. Got destroyed first two games.

LOL!!!!!! the delusion in the Tiges is hilarious. You'll be lucky to have 1 player in the squad this year, given the injuries/suspensions to your Big 4.
Il bet by end of year Grimes and Lynch are in the squad. Who knows about the 22 though? Too many games to go.

Boak, Rockliff and Houston would be our only 3 contenders but I doubt anyone outside the club knows much about / has been watching Houston so I don’t think he’ll even be considered.

Boak a lock so far and Rocky would have to nearly be in for 3 elite games out of 4.

Patrick Ambrose has to come into calculations at full-back. Had another impressive match yesterday restricting Hipwood to 1 goal, a week after keeping Tom McDonald goal-less.
hes been pretty good but i feel like mcgovern davis and andrews have been the best key defenders

Players on the outside looking in
Defs : Grimes, Saad, Rich, Lloyd, Ryan, Milera. Moore
Mids: Dangerfield, Fyfe, Liberatore, Coniglio, Fiorini
Fwds: Heeney, Cameron, Walters, Dahlhaus
Ruck: Gawn, McEvoy

any other names you think should be added

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Il bet by end of year Grimes and Lynch are in the squad. Who knows about the 22 though? Too many games to go.
I think if your big 4 played 22 games, theyd all have a great chance to make the squad.

Grimes isnt bad, but theres a few in the mix and way too early to say.

Lynch who knows, will he drop off once Riewoldt is back as the main option? Too early to tell.

B - Grimes, Davis, Stewart
HB - Whitfield, Weitering, Lloyd
C - Kelly, Neale, Boak
HF - Sexton, Cameron, De Goey
F - Cameron, Lynch, Breust
Foll - Grundy, Cripps, Bontempelli
Inter - Dangerfield, Hurn, Billings, Rockliff

Tippa easily over bruest and Cameron for forward Pocket.......

Has 11 goals at 91%....

B - Grimes, Davis, Stewart
HB - Whitfield, Weitering, Lloyd
C - Kelly, Neale, Boak
HF - Sexton, Cameron, De Goey
F - Cameron, Lynch, Breust
Foll - Grundy, Cripps, Bontempelli
Inter - Dangerfield, Hurn, Billings, Rockliff
If I could pick two players from WC they would be Sheppard and Hurn. Sheppard is just about the best lockdown small/med defender in the comp.

Darcy Moore over McGovern is pretty lollsy.

Moore has been good, but McGovern has the runs on the board and has had an excellent start to the year. Generally there is a level of incumbency to these sorts of teams....is there not?
McGovern may well be in on this years performance.

But “runs on the board” is Irrelevant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back