2019 Rolling All Australian

Remove this Banner Ad

BennyGan

Club Legend
Jan 15, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
I know its way too early to be doing an All Australian team but i want to do a team and update it every round.
Feel free to post yours and update them as the season goes on, or simply just let me know who you think I should change.
Cheers guys.

ROUND 2

B: Tom Stewart (Geelong) Harris Andrews (Brisbane) Jake Lloyd (Sydney)
HB: Daniel Rich (Brisbane) Darcy Moore (Collingwood) Lachie Whitfield (GWS)
C: Tim Kelly (Geelong) Patrick Cripps (Carlton) Lachie Neale (Brisbane)
HF: Jordan De Goey (Collingwood) Jeremy Cameron (GWS) Alex Sexton (Gold Coast)
FF: Charlie Cameron (Brisbane) Cam McCarthy (Fremantle) Luke Dahlhaus (Geelong)
FOLL: Scott Lycett (Port Adelaide) Nat Fyfe (Fremantle) Patrick Dangerfield (Geelong)
I/C: Travis Boak (Port Adelaide) Jack Macrae (Western Bulldogs) Tom Rockliff (Port Adelaide) Dom Sheed (West Coast)

ROUND 2

HB: Daniel Rich (Brisbane) Darcy Moore (Collingwood) Lachie Whitfield (GWS)
HF: Jordan De Goey (Collingwood) Jeremy Cameron (GWS) Alex Sexton (Gold Coast)
FF: Charlie Cameron (Brisbane) Cam McCarthy (Fremantle) Luke Dahlhaus (Geelong)
FOLL: Scott Lycett (Port Adelaide) Nat Fyfe (Fremantle) Patrick Dangerfield (Geelong)
I/C: Travis Boak (Port Adelaide) Jack Macrae (Western Bulldogs) Tom Rockliff (Port Adelaide) Dom Sheed (West Coast)
ROUND 3

HB: Daniel Rich (Brisbane) Phil Davis (GWS) Lachie Whitfield (GWS)
HF: Luke Bruest (Hawthorn) Jeremy Cameron (GWS) Alex Sexton (Gold Coast)
FF: Charlie Cameron (Brisbane) Jordan De Goey (Collingwood) Luke Dahlhaus (Geelong)
FOLL: Brodie Grundy (Collingwood) Travis Boak (Port Adelaide) Patrick Dangerfield (Geelong)
I/C: Brayden Fiorini (Gold Coast) Jack Macrae (Western Bulldogs) Tom Liberatore (Western Bulldogs) Dom Sheed (West Coast)

ROUND 3

HB: Daniel Rich (Brisbane) Phil Davis (GWS) Lachie Whitfield (GWS)
HF: Luke Bruest (Hawthorn) Jeremy Cameron (GWS) Alex Sexton (Gold Coast)
FF: Charlie Cameron (Brisbane) Jordan De Goey (Collingwood) Luke Dahlhaus (Geelong)
FOLL: Brodie Grundy (Collingwood) Travis Boak (Port Adelaide) Patrick Dangerfield (Geelong)
I/C: Brayden Fiorini (Gold Coast) Jack Macrae (Western Bulldogs) Tom Liberatore (Western Bulldogs) Dom Sheed (West Coast)
Changes from this week were

OUT: Nat Fyfe, Cam McCarthy, Darcy Moore, Tom Rockliff, Scott Lycett
IN: Tom Liberatore, Brayden Fiorini, Brodie Grundy, Luke Bruest, Phil Davis

Surprised you're not pushing Saad. Always a good counter attacker he seems to have stepped up his defence this year to me. Quick defenders who can do both are gold.
He was very good defensively last year as well. I can't argue with the three he's put in ahead though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have him there just cause i dont think there have been 6 good defenders yet
Have you watched Essendon? Saad has been excellent. Kept Greene to 1, Lonie goalless and Melksham to 2. Been really good offensively.

He was very good defensively last year as well. I can't argue with the three he's put in ahead though.
saad was probably stiff not to be in the team last week, but he was pretty poor on against the dees, turned it over abit

saad was probably stiff not to be in the team last week, but he was pretty poor on against the dees, turned it over abit
Wha? Was one of our best.

Wha? Was one of our best.
He had the most clangers of any player on the ground, him and Rich are probably fighting for that one spot, and lions being in 3-0 probably tips the scales his way for now. I think Saad has been very good, but I cant justify putting him in after his worst game and Rich doing nothing wrong. Saad probably should of been in last week but unfortunately i overlooked him and thats my bad.

Not many have mentioned Alex Pearce for dockers. Looking strong for centre half back. Blicavs and Taylor doing well also.
Pearce probably gets overshadowed by Luke Ryan, but no doubt hes had a good start, and as a cats fun i didn't wanna come off as biased, personally think Andrews has been by far the best key defender so far, Davis probably lucky to be in but i felt like he was huge on the weekend, that CHB stop probably has 5-6 players that all have a good claim to it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back