List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since they upgraded and have got some fancy new restaurants with downlighting, our meetings take six hours because Twinkletoes is always banging on about trying the new vegan noodle joint

I think that's one of them euphamisms.

There was no guarantee we'd get a good deal from him. I was one of those that thought we should trade him if we could get an excellent deal out of them. You say the stars aligned but we really don't know if they did. For all we know Geelong flat out told us that X + Y was their highest offer and we told them to enjoy their rebuild and then went and gave Higgo the all clear for another year.

Anyway, it's all moot now. Higgo is with us for two more years and that's that.
Yes. But how do you know they weren't prepared to offer us a great deal ?
They cant offer Higgo a great contract and then say, here north have a third rounder.
He is contracted. We dont have to deal. So they have to offer us something good.

Yes. But how do you know they weren't prepared to offer us a great deal ?
They cant offer Higgo a great contract and then say, here north have a third rounder.
He is contracted. We dont have to deal. So they have to offer us something good.
They would have said "he wants to leave, you have to deal, North". Makes it harder to get full value.

On LG-H930 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a question: if GWS go heartbreakingly down by a close margin this weekend. Do you think they'd contemplate offloading Toby Greene?

If that happens it's a fair bet 3 or 4 crucial umpiring decisions had more to do with the loss than Greene not playing.

Is Murray any good without the 'coke'?

Yeah, and Collingwood handed over a bit for a one year rookie on the Swans list when they got him.

Has had one strike IMO, just like Marley did. I'd definitely be bringing him down to train to get a gauge on how the year out affected him. If he can get back to where he was two years ago he would be a very shrewd cheap pick up in an area we need reinforcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back