List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was told the Gaff story yesterday but let it slide

I heard something a couple of weeks ago, in relation to Gaff's dad hitting another rough patch but I've not heard anything specifically linking us. I'd say it's best to laugh at it but there is the alleged contract stipulation and a lot can change in the space of a year, that Eagles premiership hangover is real and the goodwill of the time has passed. Stranger things have happened though and it is the silly season.

Article by Brendan..... where?

Yeah someone posted it, not sure where though. Anyone??

Its on the North website. I went looking for it after TAO mentioned his comments giving Brad a serve.

You were right too TAO.

Key points to take away from the article we now have/are building:

1/ Clarity of role for coaches and players.

2/ Relationships built on trust.

It was a massive shot at Brad Scott.

If we take gaff we are desperate. We have young and better gaff in Bailey Scott.

Agree.

We simply don't have any room for TWO ball magnet, outside running machines in our team. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm certainly not going to invest any emotional energy in the "Gaff rumour". Once burnt twice shy.

What I will say though is that a player of his calibre would be an excellent addition to any club.

And as Billy Not Really said earlier, he was the Eagles best player last week. I was particularly impressed at how often he seemed to be in space to gather the ball.

You're not wrong but...

It's a piss weak draft this year.
He was happy to leave the club in a really bad position after the club planned around him coming to us, as a club will do when someone tells them that that are coming to us.
Fails the character test for me.
Gave Mrs Brayshaw a bunch of flowers after telling the media.
Pffffft
Give me a spell

A 'no' from me

Paps body language to me screams "this bloke is a flog I need to get to Arden Street.. fast!"..

Yeah Tom is like, this time last year you flogs flew Shiel to the Sunshine Coast on a private Jet. And here I am at the local milk bar buying my own Big M. Hmmm not feeling the lobe carltank.

I

No need to, Rhyce be all over that one. Message I get out of that photo is Paps is available!!!
Great so we have an in with swans players what about others

Or are we limiting ourselves to that since we haven’t got a list management team in place in time and are solely relying on our coach to meet players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back