List Mgmt. 2019 trade prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

The likely top few in the 2019 draft also did very, very nicely playing against last year's "superdraft" class as under agers.

Another year under their belt and they'll be every bit as good or better than the top end of last years draft.

I'd do that pick exchange all day every day.

I doubt you can assume better, similar talent level though would be fair.

Of course, in our current list situation where one potential superstar prospect is much better then two very good ones, so would I.

You can't really fault Bazz for missing your point. AFAIK, you didn't have one.

Not one player picked 19-30 (Hamill) is playing this weekend. So dropping 11 spots has really not been a problem with only Round 1 in mind.

Tom Sparrow (pick 27) late in for Melbourne. Of course you wouldn't have possibly known this when posting unless clairvoyant ;)

Late in on fox footy, 4k Afl. Looks awesome. Hopefully some 4k crows games this year.

Yeah I'd be going in the Draper direction, I think he's OOC this year? The Zac Clarke signing by the Bombers might mean opportunities will be scarce, we need to pounce. A 3rd should be enough

An offseason of H Himmelberg, Draper and Noah Anderson would be nice
Clarke would have been handy this year, wouldn't have even cost a rookie pick.

For those that followed last years draft a bit, Sturt player Tom Lewis did a knee last week and will be out for the season.

is there an unlike button - not for your comment but for the bad injury to Tom
Indeed. Will make it very hard for him to stand a chance to get on a list now, missed out last year, now 12 months out of footy, add another year to get his game and confidence back then another year to prove his worth and consistency. That’s effectively three years since his draft year. Poor bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed. Will make it very hard for him to stand a chance to get on a list now, missed out last year, now 12 months out of footy, add another year to get his game and confidence back then another year to prove his worth and consistency. That’s effectively three years since his draft year. Poor bloke.
he will be well looked after at Unley - a very tight club these days and he will be ok

he will be well looked after at Unley - a very tight club these days and he will be ok
You seem to have some connection with the club, I was really looking forward to watching him in our midfield this year after being disappointed he didn’t get a run last year, would’ve been good development for him to play alongside Kirky and Pearce for a season.

You seem to have some connection with the club, I was really looking forward to watching him in our midfield this year after being disappointed he didn’t get a run last year, would’ve been good development for him to play alongside Kirky and Pearce for a season.
I have been an avid follower for many years and have some friends who are closer than I am to the club but the impression I get is that the club is very unified and they will offer all the support they can for Tom. He certainly was in line to make his debut this year imo and yes he would have added some real grunt and enthusiasm into our midfield

We went pretty hard for Michael Hurley a few years ago prior to re-signing Hartigan. He's good friends with JJ, so we were hoping he could convince him to come down.
Correct, the trotter that JJ, the Crouch boys, Tex and Michael Hurley race Watch List won the Group 3 Victorian Sires Feature at Tabcorp Park Melton on Saturday night.

He's had a pretty bruise free career. If he's still performing and the price isn't too high I think he'd be worth thinking about

I wouldn't bother. We have no need for old dudes, especially on the outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back