VFL 2019 VFL R9 vs Port Melb (Sun 2 Jun 2pm @ Adcon Stadium, North Port Oval) - Scharenberg returns!!

Remove this Banner Ad

At least CFC2010 gave me something but ……….

do you really rate this as "query answered"??
While Wills did play time in the ruck my comment was partly tongue in cheek. If I’m being honest I don’t go to VFL to watch Wills specifically because I know what I am going to get each time. He’s a good VFL player who more than likely isn’t going to make the cut imo. That’s just the way I see it, apologies if it’s not what you want to hear.

Last edited:
While Wills did play time in the ruck my comment was partly tongue in cheek. If I’m being honest I don’t go to VFL to watch Wills specifically because I know what I am going to get each time. He’s a good VFL player who more than likely isn’t going to make the cut imo. That’s just the way I see it, apologies if it’s not what you want to hear.
Apology accepted because no, I didn't ask for or care about subjective opinions of Wills. I asked for an honest (negative and positive) critique of his game on and the weekend. If you're unable to do so then don't. People don't generally go to a game to watch a specific player but they're still able to remember and comment on player performances. How did Magden go?

I heard he even eats salmon if it’s smoked

:)
Yep. I'm expecting big things. Have heard they've increased the amount of salmon in his diet. Like most of the urban bears in literature, he tended to consume too much honey, resulting in short lived high bursts of energy. The higher protein in his diet should see him run out games more effectively.

Anyone checked the VFL stats today to see if they've gone up?

Due to his stellar performance on the weekend, Unplugged is now on VFL stat watch and is expected to give regular updates with heavily inflated tallies.

By the end of the year, Unplugged is hopeful that he will be able to inflate the figures of Atu and the Irish boys enough that they have one game with a double digit possession tally.

Due to his stellar performance on the weekend, Unplugged is now on VFL stat watch and is expected to give regular updates with heavily inflated tallies.

By the end of the year, Unplugged is hopeful that he will be able to inflate the figures of Atu and the Irish boys enough that they have one game with a double digit possession tally.

I'm just glad the one time I was on stat watch for the Bear, he tore it to shreds and had an extra couple of disposals every time I checked.

PS Crocker is next...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back