Autopsy VFL Elimination Final v Williamstown. Saturday Sept 2nd. 3pm @DSV Stadium. Charlie Dean's return!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, lots of negativity.
Lots of tackling was a positive. Bianco, Allan, Jetta & most of the VFL listed players all tried their heart out. Dean did well for his first game back after 500+ days. But compared to last week, they just looked off today. No connection. Fumbling. Couldn't mark. Couldn't kick. And Williamstown obviously know how to play to the conditions at their ground. I don't think there will be any surprises about who will be delisted. At least I hope not.

Fin clearly was tired. He barely trained after playing two games last week. Had a stronger 2nd gang though.

Allan was good early then fell away.
Ruscoe and Bianco our most experienced afl listers were strong as usual.

As a whole nothing went right. Skill errors. Kicking. Goal kicking. Turnovers. If everything could have went wrong. It did.

Overall they had a good season. Won the last 9/12 games. We have a young group whom would have learnt from this year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Didn’t see the game and that just as well….but had a great second half of the season. Ideally when the seniors make finals you’d like the vfl side to at least make it to the second round to maintain continuity fitness form and dep5h availability….but round one will have to do.
Not sure the VFL team travelling to QLD next week would have been ideal for the senior squad

I see zero chance of him making it.

Was a most peculiar draft pick. I get the Ben Reid connection, but suspect they'll never listen to Ben again.

Except at the 2010 premiership reunions

Where there will be adoration for our All Australian champion swingman

No offence to the VFL team, but I’m surprised anyone cares about this result.
Pretty poor post from you tbh jmac. You may not be interested, but many of us are. I’m also aware you don’t really watch other games other than the pies, but many of us just love footy

I’d you don’t like it, don’t watch it. The clubs next generation players play vfl, so we should care of results and how they play

Black And White Bird GIF by Barbara Pozzi

If it is black and white I will watch.

Except at the 2010 premiership reunions

Where there will be adoration for our All Australian champion swingman
I heard a story of Ben Reid getting kicked out of a Wangaratta nightclub in the ungodly hours of a saturday night

He was met with shock when he asked the bouncer "Don't you know who I am?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jmac. Come on. Who is “anyone”? If you don’t care, just move on. If you have a struggle understanding why some people care, use your imagination- there are more things in life than just the seniors.

Well longer the VFL Team might of Gone help keep Players not in Best 22 Match Fitness

Love Watching the Develpoment of good young Prospects like Steene-Allan-Ryan-Draper

I'm a little concerned that Steene (4) and Begg (17) combined for 21 hitouts. Meanwhile, Downie had 35.

Steene is still Very Skinny and Begg is Undersized for Number 1 Ruck

Well longer the VFL Team might of Gone help keep Players not in Best 22 Match Fitness

Love Watching the Develpoment of good young Prospects like Steene-Allan-Ryan-Draper
Do you think Draper is going to be on the list next year? I don't see it personally.

Do you think Draper is going to be on the list next year? I don't see it personally.

100% I do.

Was really his 1st Full Season at the Club.

Had some bad Moments but showed quite a Bit of Upside

IF Draper does get De-Listed then here are some Players I think should go before him:

• Kelly
  • Murley
  • Wilson
  • Richards
  • Bianco

Pretty poor post from you tbh jmac. You may not be interested, but many of us are. I’m also aware you don’t really watch other games other than the pies, but many of us just love footy

I’d you don’t like it, don’t watch it. The clubs next generation players play vfl, so we should care of results and how they play
The only thing that matters is next Thursday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back