VFL VFL Round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 2nd. 12pm @ Kinetic Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Other players that are below (their) par keep a low profile. You know, don’t attract attention.
Others that are below a (general) par (Murley? Steene? Etc…) aren’t talked up as though they are world beaters that have somehow become cursed and have fallen upon tough times.
You are digging an even bigger hole for yourself if you are comparing the potential of Murley and Steene together, Steene would be regarded as an outstanding prospect whether as a 1st ruck or ruck forward because he can take a contested mark.

Other players that are below (their) par keep a low profile. You know, don’t attract attention.
Others that are below a (general) par (Murley? Steene? Etc…) aren’t talked up as though they are world beaters that have somehow become cursed and have fallen upon tough times.

Maybe it was his fault or maybe unlucky due media attack or even a combination of both, I don’t know, I try not to judge. But whatever the reason it takes time and hard work to get out of it, which means time struggling, there isn’t some dues ex machina or a straight trajectory up, (which you inferred) it’s time struggling at the bottom, it’s hard and if Ginnivan gets out of it and makes it, then he is a champ in my eyes.

Me, I’m rooting for him.

Maybe it was his fault or maybe unlucky due media attack or even a combination of both, I don’t know, I try not to judge. But whatever the reason it takes time and hard work to get out of it, which means time struggling, there isn’t some dues ex machina or a straight trajectory up, (which you inferred) it’s time struggling at the bottom, it’s hard and if Ginnivan gets out of it and makes it, then he is a champ in my eyes.

Me, I’m rooting for him.
Yep.
I’d agree.
He’s gotta do something like Tony Liberatore or Chris Mayne.
Totally transform himself. The current stuff ain’t working.
As a Collingwood player, I hope he does. It’s gonna take a lot of work.

Confidence.
Yes, thinks he’s better than he is same as Ginni. Players like that never make it, Crocker was one too. Dominate juniors and cruise by on skill never really pushing themselves and when it gets hard for them they don’t know what to do.

The thing is for those players is to try to not be delisted before they develop the tools that will help them make it in the AFL.

Yes, thinks he’s better than he is same as Ginni. Players like that never make it, Crocker was one too. Dominate juniors and cruise by on skill never really pushing themselves and when it gets hard for them they don’t know what to do.

The thing is for those players is to try to not be delisted before they develop the tools that will help them make it in the AFL.
I was referring to Ginni. In answer to someone asking what mojo he had lost...the mojo he's lost imo is lack of confidence. He'll be fine. And he'll be back. Thankfully Fly has confidence in him too. We have a few players in our current best 22 who were lacking in confidence & down on form in their previous clubs. Fly brings out the best in players. And Ginni, AJ etc are no different.

It’s always the screamers with him.

One day he may take the best mark the world’s ever seen the way he flies, but * it’s not fun watching him go down in the process. Little bit of coaching needed there
Let's face it. Kreuger will never be at senior level standard.
Lacks any form of poise, balance and composure. Every part of his game is so rough and rushed.
Its no coincidence that he fumbles, bumbles, goes to ground whenever the ball gets near him. Not to mention dropping uncontested marks. He seduces the fans ...... but he will never take that speccy!!
Tries hard but has no future at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reef needs to build from this. We know he’s capable just has to do it consistently. Could be handy sub player come finals
He should get another chance again soon. Needs to come in and show us he is worthy.
Definitely has the talent.

Let's face it. Kreuger will never be at senior level standard.
Lacks any form of poise, balance and composure. Every part of his game is so rough and rushed.
Its no coincidence that he fumbles, bumbles, goes to ground whenever the ball gets near him. Not to mention dropping uncontested marks. He seduces the fans ...... but he will never take that speccy!!
Tries hard but has no future at the club.
You’re the sort of person who complains about the finger food at a wedding

What a load of sh-t.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aside from the Inside 50s , the team stats don't give much of a hint about the flogging it was. I only saw bits and pieces of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back