VFL VFL Round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 2nd. 12pm @ Kinetic Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

FRANKSTON vs COLLINGWOOD​

FRANKSTON 0.1, 1.3, 3.5, 4.7 (31)
COLLINGWOOD
3.6, 12.8, 16.10, 18.18 (126)

COLLINGWOOD is also back in the top 10 after smashing a disappointing Frankston by 95 points in front of a big crowd at Kinetic Stadium on Sunday.

About 3500 flooded through the gates, but the Dolphins were uncompetitive against a red-hot Magpie outfit boasting 17 AFL-listed players.

The signs were there when Collingwood kicked 3.6 to 0.1 in the first quarter before the floodgates opened in the second with nine goals to one setting up a 71-point margin by the main break.

While Frankston reduced the bleeding in the second half, it was more the visitors’ kicking (2.8 in the last) that kept the margin under triple figures.

Reef McInnes had a field day in attack for the Magpies, pulling in seven marks and kicking 6.3, while Josh Carmichael added 3.1 from 22 touches, finishing off the work of Fin Macrae (27 disposals, 10 tackles, one goal), co-captain Campbell Hustwaite (25 disposals, 10 tackles, six entries), Trent Bianco (24 disposals, six marks, five rebounds), Arlo Draper (22 disposals, seven tackles) and Trey Ruscoe (20 disposals, five rebounds).

Just to put it in prospective first offence fine for a AFL Listed player is $300 in the VFL just for your info.

Coaches votes.

Frankston 4.7 (31) def by Collingwood 18.18 (126)
Reef McInnes (COL)
7 Finlay Macrae (COL)
4 Trent Bianco (COL)
3 Josh Carmichael (COL)
3 Campbell Hustwaite (COL)
2 Kai Owens (FRA)
1 Aiden Begg (COL)

Coaches votes.

Frankston 4.7 (31) def by Collingwood 18.18 (126)
Reef McInnes (COL)
7 Finlay Macrae (COL)
4 Trent Bianco (COL)
3 Josh Carmichael (COL)
3 Campbell Hustwaite (COL)
2 Kai Owens (FRA)
1 Aiden Begg (COL)

Does Fin make it Jen? Is he being kept out by an elite mature midfield and will slot straight in for the first retiree? Or does he have a specific deficiency keeping him out?

Does Fin make it Jen? Is he being kept out by an elite mature midfield and will slot straight in for the first retiree? Or does he have a specific deficiency keeping him out?
Well Hine did recently say he is a much better player now compared to last time he played. But we wont actually know for sure until he gets an opportunity. They prob think the more experience and development he gets, the better he'll be equiped to be ready when the time comes

Can someone confirm the location and time for the Footscray game please, looking to take little miss 11 to the game.
Keep reading different information.

Can someone confirm the location and time for the Footscray game please, looking to take little miss 11 to the game.
Keep reading different information.

3:05 at Werribee

thanks mate, I've read Port Melbourne and Werribee. In laws were taking the kiddo, they told me it was Port Melbourne, ETU oval, they can't make it, so I'll do it!

Cheers

My Pleasure Bussie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back