VFL VFL Round 7 v Williamstown - Sunday May 7th. 12pm @ Williamstown FC

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping to see more of Allan today. Then again, for a kid from Fremantle, playing at Willy in these conditions must feel as familiar as playing on the moon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m really wanting him to come on but it’s just not happening. Third season I’m wanting to see more than just patches

probably needs to get a run in the midfield during games, gets his hands on the ball a bit more just get more involved in the play. He doesn’t come across as good enough to be a mid, but it would just release the pressure of and can get him a few easy touches to build upon

I was hoping to see more of Allan today. Then again, for a kid from Fremantle, playing at Willy in these conditions must feel as familiar as playing on the moon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

people just saying play him need to cool it off a bit, needs to get 20 plus touches consistently and impacting games before being considered

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His kicking at AFL level has also been poor, that's why he's stuck at VFL level.

It's been middling - up and down really. That kick to Jamie Elliot for the win against Essendon was perfect.

the reason he's stuck at VFL level has to do with a few things. Mostly his lack of pace I'd argue. I mean, I'm not arguing he's the best kick in the team at all. Just for a bit of perspective.

I should stop that, really.

Not many can hold their heads high today. Macrae worked hard. Jetta to in defence. Reef kicked two but was quiet.

Poor day out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back